BY REESE'S #53 in Chocolate

Reese's peanut butter cups minis snack size 9.8 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Okay guys lets be honest, for all those peanut butter cup lovers like me out there, you NEED to get your hands on these. I'm going to be honest here, I eat a little bag of these miniature treasures like every two weeks, they are so so good and depending on where you get them, they are cheap too. I get mind at my local Walmart foods market which for a larger bag it is only $2.94 however at winn Dixie and Publix is about $4.00 or more. But if you have a Walmart around you, go there, pick up a bag of Reese's minis and enjoy them while watching TV or a movie or even just a few after dinner for dessert!
Nation B.
Nation B.
Citrus Hts, CA
When I was a child my grandfather used to keep a box of these in the refrigerator for me. It was so nice to come in from playing on a hot summer day and have my grandpa and me a couple of ice-cold mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I keep a box of them in my own fridge now and hand them out to the kids after they've been playing in the house are running through the sprinklers. Reese's is a family tradition.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I love these.

They are pretty much constantly stocked in my freezer.
1. I live in the south, so chocolate melts quickly. 2. They are way better cold.
If you don't believe me I really suggest you give it a shot. Don't get them too frozen or the peanutbutter might be a problem, but to be honest I have never left them in my freezer long enough to find out if that could actually be a problem.
C P.
C P.
Yummy! they were good but still not as good as the Fun Size. Obvious it was way smaller than a normal Fun Size so it obviously had less peanut butter which is the best. I was given these by a friend and my mom used them inside brownies which did not have the best turn out because they were so small they seem to have dissolved.
Amalia H.
Amalia H.
Good things about Reese's #peanut buttercups: Gluten free! Bad things about Reese's peanut butter cups: way too much sugar. I can only have ~5 grams of sugar at a time because of a chronic illness, so I love this size because I can actually eat one. I just wish I could buy them individually... I big pack is tempting!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love these mini Reese's cups. They are perfect for traveling or just snacking on throughout the day. I like that they are not individually wrapped like the larger sizes. There is a great proportion of chocolate to peanut butter. I really only buy this type of Reese's ever since I tasted them.
Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
I see these at every gas station, drug store, and grocery store I go to. They're good but nothing compared to the traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I feel like with the mini's there just isn't enough peanut butter. I like the idea but wish it was executed better.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Convenient and delicious snack that's great for cheat day :). I bought this at a local gas station and the price point was affordable and the package was easily accessible. Great value for a tasty treat on the go. I would recommend to any one who enjoys Reese's!
nicole B.
nicole B.
Boonville, IN
I absolute love these minis. Perfect bite size. I usually put them in the refrigerator and eat a few at a time. I buy one package a week maybe. It is hard to stop eating them once I start though. I typically purchase them when we go grocery shopping at Walmart.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I really like these mini cups. It is the perfect portion of chocolate and peanut butter. It is just as good as all the other Reese's. I buy them at walmart usually and they have great flavor. It is the perfect little snack and I would definitely buy them again.