Add a Photo

Reese's peanut butter cups minis snack size 9.8 oz
Shawn J.
Shawn J.
Surrey

I live for and love Reese's - I think it all goes back to this amazing chocolate peanut butter in the 1970s called Koogle - other flavors like banana peanut butter - yah not so much. Then came Nutella which was our on-toast treat when we went camping. Then came the regular size peanut butter cups - which I stopped being a fan of because you open the package and have 3 of them to scarf down, which is way too many at one sitting.

Bibbidy bobbidy boo - here come the minis which are just perfect size - grab 3 or 4 if these little bit sized babies and your cravings is appeased. Only downside is that they seem to dry out easily and the chocolate is more rigid than the bigger cups.

The minis have an added bonus of being paper free - I hated ripping the full size cups off their paper protective slips - they always stick and break the bottoms off the cups open. I know, First World problems right?

I always get these little mini packs on sale at Halloween and they can last for ages
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL

Okay guys lets be honest, for all those peanut butter cup lovers like me out there, you NEED to get your hands on these. I'm going to be honest here, I eat a little bag of these miniature treasures like every two weeks, they are so so good and depending on where you get them, they are cheap too. I get mind at my local Walmart foods market which for a larger bag it is only $2.94 however at winn Dixie and Publix is about $4.00 or more. But if you have a Walmart around you, go there, pick up a bag of Reese's minis and enjoy them while watching TV or a movie or even just a few after dinner for dessert!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Clifton, NJ

These delicious, mini Reece's Peanut Butter Cups are responsible for a slight, yet unacceptable weight gain. Sense completely banning them, I've lost the weight & kept it off. Be careful... These seemingly harmless "tiny" delicacies can turn monstrous quickly. 1 mini cup will turn into a handful. That handful quickly turns into a package. A package turns into the "king size" resealable pouch. This is not a joke.
Nation B.
Nation B.
Citrus Hts, CA

When I was a child my grandfather used to keep a box of these in the refrigerator for me. It was so nice to come in from playing on a hot summer day and have my grandpa and me a couple of ice-cold mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I keep a box of them in my own fridge now and hand them out to the kids after they've been playing in the house are running through the sprinklers. Reese's is a family tradition.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Brownsville, KY

My daughter loves these! They are so yummy & very easy for her to chew & they melt in her mouth. Because they are so small, it's easy for her to put one in her mouth & not have to take bites & hold melting chocolate in her hands &h get it everywhere or try shoving ALL of it in her mouth at once. So convenient & easy to give her as a treat without a huge clean up process!!!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Klamath Falls, OR

These are, quite possibly, the best "my coworkers and I just walked out of the worst meeting ever" treat to exist. While I recognize that you should never partake in emotional eating, when you really need to feed your emotions, these are at least a smaller way to do it.

They're also super tasty and handy to keep around for emergency peanut butter and chocolate needs.
C P.
C P.

Yummy! they were good but still not as good as the Fun Size. Obvious it was way smaller than a normal Fun Size so it obviously had less peanut butter which is the best. I was given these by a friend and my mom used them inside brownies which did not have the best turn out because they were so small they seem to have dissolved.
Amalia H.
Amalia H.

Good things about Reese's #peanut buttercups: Gluten free! Bad things about Reese's peanut butter cups: way too much sugar. I can only have ~5 grams of sugar at a time because of a chronic illness, so I love this size because I can actually eat one. I just wish I could buy them individually... I big pack is tempting!
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.

MY FAVORITE CANDY!!! PERFECT PROPORTION OF CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER! I use theses for an amazing recipe to make hot chocolate. If you're the type of person who loves to try new things and new methods. Melting your favorite chocolate with milk over the stove is a great new way to make hot chocolate
Shikinya C.
Shikinya C.
Douglas, GA

I'm a snacker who really loves junk food, especially chocolates so naturally I'd eat a Reese cup but what's better than just any old Reese cup are a bunch of mini ones already peeled! This was the greatest thing they could have ever come up with. I try my best to keep a bag on me at all times!

Join Now