BY REESE'S

Do you love the classic goodness of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup? Well, you're in perfect company, because Reese's products are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. The original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was created in 1928 as a partnership between H.B. Reese and Milton Hershey. Since then, the Reese's family has grown to include a variety of flavors and forms. Today, you can try Reese's products in dark chocolate, white chocolate flavor, snack-sized pieces, and candy bars.

Exterior Container: Plastic Bag

Serving Size: 5.0 pieces

Buy on Target
Andrea B.
Mountain Home
These are my all time FAVE CANDY! I love Reese’s!.... and what these have pink foil wrapping?! I’m shook! 🙌👏 Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter?😋😋🤤🤤🤤🍫🥜🍫🍫🥜
__A ..
San Bernardino
These are really my favorite I would love these ever since I was a little girl and they will continue to be my favorite always hitting that spot. 😋
Cheyanne W.
Yankton
I love the minis cause they are bite size so no risk of the dreaded chocolate mess that the normal sized ones are prone to.
Yasmin R.
They taste so good and the way it just be melting in your damn mouth mmmmmm I can use some right now lol y'all should try
Hanna B.
USA
These are so good. They are sweet but also salty. I love them with milk. Me and my dad love eating them😊😊😊
Crystal M.
Sheridan
I can't say enough how much I love Reese's they are my favorite candy is chocolate and peanut butter which is the greatest combo on the planet.
Shawna🌸 H.
St. John's
Love these mini cups! There is so much flavour and I never get sick of these! Such a good value for the quality of chocolate.