BY REESE'S #9 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are the perfect snacking solution for movie nights, the big game, or any event you're hosting. It's the chocolate and peanut butter treat that everyone loves!

• Who else thinks reeses peanut butter cups are the most po...5 Answers
  • Why eat miniatures when you can have the king size bars?3 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.62 Answers
Junasia L.
Resse's are amazing! i love this product because its not too peanut buttery and i enjoy eating this good snack. I give this product five stars becuase it just too amazing to pass up!  I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain
chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that
has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy
it.
I personally like the mini cups, or the original Reese’s cup.

I feel like it has just the right amount of peanut butter ratio to chocolate.

Unlike in the huge Valentine’s Day Reese’s Heart, there’s barely any chocolate, and there’s a ton of peanut butter. In fact I had to throw it out, because it was just too much for me. Now, if you love peanut butter by all means go ahead.

I’m just speaking on my personal preference. I understand everyone’s tastebuds are different.
Sabiha K.
These miniature cups are absolutely delicious. They have the perfect peanut butter to chocolate ratio. The chocolate is silky smooth and the peanut butter is perfectly salted and dense. I usually buy a few bags right after Easter for 1/2 price from Wal Mart, so I definitely get my money's worth. There are no competitors to Reese's products that I've found thus far. These are bite-sized and a great snack.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
I am a chocolate addict, so a lot of times, there aren't too many chocolates that dont satisfy me. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures in particular are an all-time favorite of mine. They taste won-der-ful when I put them in the freezer for an hour or two. A perfect treat for anytime of the day, especially during a special time and need to fill that chocolate craving.
Kristin V.
Antioch
These are reese's so you know they are going to taste amazing (I swear they put drugs in them or something). These are the best for recipes (cookies that you smoosh these in the middle of are pretty darn delightful) because if you're just stuffing your face hole you might as well get the bigger ones and save yourself time unwrapping them.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love these things. These Reese’s minis are great, the flavor is so good, they are super cute, they are already unwrapped, so they are easy to pop right in your mouth. They are just as good as other Reese’s. They are a little pricey for the size of the bag and the amount in the bag but I do recommend them but only if you can buy them at that time.
Kearstin C.
Loudonville , OH
I love the reese minis because they are the perfect size(sowmtimes)! they also are the perfect mixture of chocolate and peanut butter! They are also easy to share with friends , and the perfect size for my daughter to shove the whole thing in her mouth.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
When I see Reese’s you better watch tf out. This is my favorite candy of all time. Love chocolate. Love peanut butter. Put these two together and you just made something magical. Honestly just thinking about it...Hershey’s- Reese’s. Whoever you are. Make Reese’s with banana and you will take over the world
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love when they sell these around valentines day! Makes for a great little gift! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
My husband bought me this is a gift and I loved it I love peanut butter chocolate and I love Reese’s peanut butter cups. I actually like their packaging because they have different packages for every location and that makes it a little bit special especially if you’re going to buy chocolates as a gift
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.