BY REESE'S #6 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are the perfect snacking solution for movie nights, the big game, or any event you're hosting. It's the chocolate and peanut butter treat that everyone loves!

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??325 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 242 Answers
  • Who else thinks reeses peanut butter cups are the most po...7 Answers
Miranda M.
Junction City
I love Reese's. This is my favorite chocolate. My favorite memory of this product is that I was in the military and deployed back in '09. My husband sent them to me in Iraq and they ended up melting. I put them in the fridge and they formed a big ball. They were still delicious. No matter how you eat them it's delicious. They are the perfect size for a snack.
Jennifer G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are super delicious I love to eat these with a regular ice cream or vanilla flavored ice cream these chocolate peanut butter pieces gives my ice cream super delicious Crunch and chocolatey flavor that I absolutely love and recommend to everyone who's a lover of peanut butter and chocolate
Marisa R.
Nothing beats a classic Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. A great ratio of peanut butter and chocolate all in one easy to eat candy! I have always been a fan of peanut butter and chocolate together and often combine them when applicable. A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup just makes the combination way easier for me to get my hands on! Yum!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,012 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish I could give Reese cups a higher star rating, because lets face it, this is the best candy ever made. If you disagree with me, then just dont even look at this review because i will rave about this candy all day long. So buckle up peeps. What can I say about Reeses other than that they are simply amazing? The flavor is sensational. The way the chocolate melts in your mouth. The peanut butter is just creamy and is not sticky like most peanut butters. The packaging is eye catching with that bright colored orange. They're affordable..which sometimes, I wish they werent so I wouldn't be so tempted to buy them as often as I do. I honestly wish peanut allergies were not a thing because everyone deserves to at least try a reese product. Again, I could go on for days, but I wont. Just know that this candy is the MVP and always will be.
Elizabeth A.
Los Angeles, CA
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Where do I even start? They have been a favorite of mine since childhood (forget Peanut butter M&M's,  the peanut butter is sub-par and the chocolate to peanut butter ratio is off) and while as an adult I can only eat a cup at a time, they are still my go to.
Kayla M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite candy! I like the miniatures as well so that I can limit myself easier. My affordable, under a dollar. At convenience stores, grocery stores, and pharmacies. Chocolate and peanut butter. What a combo! I also like to put them in the freezer for a bit for a cold snack.
Justice B.
Middleburg, FL
Reese’s are always a fun candy to snack on, whether you’re on the road or just chilling at home. It’s a good value and good price. The flavor is super textured. Has a lot of peanut butter for my taste, but the chocolate helps out a lot ! I’d definitely say try it if you haven’t yet!
Tatiania W.
Ithaca
THERE AMAZING THE BEST SNACK I EVER ATE IN MY LIFE YOU CAN DO SO MANY GREAT THINGS WITH THESE.REESES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RESPECTED BRAND FOR OVER MANY YEARS.YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO SO MANY THINGS WITH THIS TINY LITTLE TREAT AND YES I WOULD MOST DEFINATELY RECOMMEND OTHERS!
mia B.
Reese's are one of those snack that everyone craves about. Reese's is on the sweeter side as it' chocolate and peanut butter. On the bright side, you can find them anywhere and they are low price. I once ate a bag of them, they are just that good. I recommend to anyone.
Morgan S.
Mount Sterling
I have always loved reese cups because I love peanut butter! I think they are a little expensive for the amount you get but taste better than other chocolate. It has a very good creamy flavor that you cannot resist and I would recommend anyone to try them.
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Target