BY REESE'S #19 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are the perfect snacking solution for movie nights, the big game, or any event you're hosting. It's the chocolate and peanut butter treat that everyone loves!

• Who else thinks reeses peanut butter cups are the most po...4 Answers
  • Why eat miniatures when you can have the king size bars?3 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.62 Answers
Junasia L.
Resse's are amazing! i love this product because its not too peanut buttery and i enjoy eating this good snack. I give this product five stars becuase it just too amazing to pass up!  I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain
chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that
has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy
it.
Disciple S.
Florida
This has to be my favorite kind of candy. What I love about Reeses MINI’s in particular is their bite sized representation. Very small and convenient. I always preferred the mini’s at time. Now is there a difference in taste from the minis and the regular sized cups and the king sized one? No, not at all. Same ingredients; same popularity. Don’t be afraid to try this! It’s phenomenal.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
I am a chocolate addict, so a lot of times, there aren't too many chocolates that dont satisfy me. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures in particular are an all-time favorite of mine. They taste won-der-ful when I put them in the freezer for an hour or two. A perfect treat for anytime of the day, especially during a special time and need to fill that chocolate craving.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Oh my goodness I can't explain just how much I love these! I put them in the refrigerator then at night, I grab a handful! I HAVE got to have my Reese's at night.. Just don't leave me alone with the bag. Lol Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love these things. These Reese’s minis are great, the flavor is so good, they are super cute, they are already unwrapped, so they are easy to pop right in your mouth. They are just as good as other Reese’s. They are a little pricey for the size of the bag and the amount in the bag but I do recommend them but only if you can buy them at that time.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love when they sell these around valentines day! Makes for a great little gift! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
jeramie P.
Denver, CO
My husband bought me this is a gift and I loved it I love peanut butter chocolate and I love Reese’s peanut butter cups. I actually like their packaging because they have different packages for every location and that makes it a little bit special especially if you’re going to buy chocolates as a gift
Mandy B.
These things are so delicious. I love the minis even more than the normal sized ones, I guess because you can just pop in or two right into your mouth. Nothing is a tastier snack than peanut butter and chocolate. If you run into a gas station to get me a snack, this is what I want.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these bite size cups. They have equal parts chocolate and peanut butter.  I usually buy these at Jewels because that's the only place I can find them. They go on sale during the holidays so you need to stock up. Good combo of chocolate and peanut butter. They are additive.
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.