BY REESE'S

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are the perfect snacking solution for movie nights, the big game, or any event you're hosting. It's the chocolate and peanut butter treat that everyone loves!

• Who else thinks reeses peanut butter cups are the most po...6 Answers
  • Why eat miniatures when you can have the king size bars?3 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.63 Answers
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
Resse's are amazing! i love this product because its not too peanut buttery and i enjoy eating this good snack. I give this product five stars becuase it just too amazing to pass up!  I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain
chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that
has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy
it.
Chelsea F.
Riverside, MO
I am a chocolate addict, so a lot of times, there aren't too many chocolates that dont satisfy me. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures in particular are an all-time favorite of mine. They taste won-der-ful when I put them in the freezer for an hour or two. A perfect treat for anytime of the day, especially during a special time and need to fill that chocolate craving.
Kristin V.
Antioch
These are reese's so you know they are going to taste amazing (I swear they put drugs in them or something). These are the best for recipes (cookies that you smoosh these in the middle of are pretty darn delightful) because if you're just stuffing your face hole you might as well get the bigger ones and save yourself time unwrapping them.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love these things. These Reese’s minis are great, the flavor is so good, they are super cute, they are already unwrapped, so they are easy to pop right in your mouth. They are just as good as other Reese’s. They are a little pricey for the size of the bag and the amount in the bag but I do recommend them but only if you can buy them at that time.
Miranda V.
I love when they sell these around valentines day! Makes for a great little gift! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
My husband bought me this is a gift and I loved it I love peanut butter chocolate and I love Reese’s peanut butter cups. I actually like their packaging because they have different packages for every location and that makes it a little bit special especially if you’re going to buy chocolates as a gift
Dana S.
Van Nuys, CA
I love having Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures on my desk at work ! They’re a great tiny snack when you just need a break . They’re creamy and the peanut butter taste gives it a nice touch that just melts in my mouth. Everyone should have at least two packs in their house 🤗
Amanda C.
These are perfect when you need a little boost in the middle of your day. I actually enjoy these more than the original size since it’s less peanut butter and I don’t feel as guilty when I eat a handful. The value is great too, as you get a lot of pieces in one bag and can make it stretch farther than the original.
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
A favorite. Love the packaging of these miniatures, I feel like I’m eating one of those chocolates that the headmaster from Matilda has inside a box (I know you know what I’m talking about). Love the peanut butter, the contraste between the soft chocolate outside and the semi firm peanut butter inside is AMAZING.
Mandy B.
These things are so delicious. I love the minis even more than the normal sized ones, I guess because you can just pop in or two right into your mouth. Nothing is a tastier snack than peanut butter and chocolate. If you run into a gas station to get me a snack, this is what I want.
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.