BY REESE'S

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are the perfect snacking solution for movie nights, the big game, or any event you're hosting. It's the chocolate and peanut butter treat that everyone loves!

• Why eat miniatures when you can have the king size bars?2 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.62 Answers
  • Favorite all time candy? Mines Reese's Peanut Butter Cup 5 Answers
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love these things. These Reese’s minis are great, the flavor is so good, they are super cute, they are already unwrapped, so they are easy to pop right in your mouth. They are just as good as other Reese’s. They are a little pricey for the size of the bag and the amount in the bag but I do recommend them but only if you can buy them at that time.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love when they sell these around valentines day! Makes for a great little gift! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate! Highly recommend
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
jeramie P.
Denver, CO
My husband bought me this is a gift and I loved it I love peanut butter chocolate and I love Reese’s peanut butter cups. I actually like their packaging because they have different packages for every location and that makes it a little bit special especially if you’re going to buy chocolates as a gift
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Reese's Peanut Buttercups in general. I think its one of the best candies right next to KitKats. The Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures make me feel like I'm not eating to much chocolate (even though I should stop), which makes me happy when I'm going crazy craving chocolate once in a while. Its obviously not something to eat all the time but what a wonderful "snack" to enjoy once in a while!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these bite size cups. They have equal parts chocolate and peanut butter.  I usually buy these at Jewels because that's the only place I can find them. They go on sale during the holidays so you need to stock up. Good combo of chocolate and peanut butter. They are additive.
Christine C.
Manchester
Now who can't love these little treats. Reece's is a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. This product is held to high standards and is great quality. It is priced fare and available at many stores. I would definitely recommend to any chocolate peanut butter lovers!
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I always eat frozen so when there Minny like this I can just put a bunch of the freezer and then randomly snack on them throughout the week. I can also use them for baking which is really nice and the peanut butter and the chocolate mix well.
Karrie L.
Westville
These are my weakness. I always have a bag hidden somewhere in the house. And unlike the full size cups I feel these miniatures have an even better chocolate to peanut butter ratio, and you can have one to satisfy you're craving or a handful the choice is yours
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.