BY REESE'S

Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Candy: Milk chocolate and creamy Reese's Peanut Butter Individually wrapped in festive holiday foils Perfect for holiday stocking stuffers and sharing Great for baking or filling your candy dish Gluten free Kosher

• Why eat miniatures when you can have the king size bars?2 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.62 Answers
  • Favorite all time candy? Mines Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Mini...5 Answers
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love these things. These Reese’s minis are great, the flavor is so good, they are super cute, they are already unwrapped, so they are easy to pop right in your mouth. They are just as good as other Reese’s. They are a little pricey for the size of the bag and the amount in the bag but I do recommend them but only if you can buy them at that time.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Reese's Peanut Buttercups in general. I think its one of the best candies right next to KitKats. The Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures make me feel like I'm not eating to much chocolate (even though I should stop), which makes me happy when I'm going crazy craving chocolate once in a while. Its obviously not something to eat all the time but what a wonderful "snack" to enjoy once in a while!
Christine C.
Manchester
Now who can't love these little treats. Reece's is a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. This product is held to high standards and is great quality. It is priced fare and available at many stores. I would definitely recommend to any chocolate peanut butter lovers!
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I always eat frozen so when there Minny like this I can just put a bunch of the freezer and then randomly snack on them throughout the week. I can also use them for baking which is really nice and the peanut butter and the chocolate mix well.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really do not think the miniatures are as good as the regular sized reeses. There is too much chocolate and not enough peanut butter. They are also super pricey in my opinion. I recommend getting the normal sized reeses for much better quality and a cheaper price.
Karrie L.
Westville
These are my weakness. I always have a bag hidden somewhere in the house. And unlike the full size cups I feel these miniatures have an even better chocolate to peanut butter ratio, and you can have one to satisfy you're craving or a handful the choice is yours
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
These have always been my favorite candy and I don't see that ever changing. No one does it like Hershey's I've tried other "peanutbutter cups" buy they are all subpart. Hershey's is the only company that gets the right ratio of chocolate to peanut butter and their chocolate can't be beat to begin with.
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Cecilia S.
Marquette
These are really good! They taste amazing and they are non-expensive! I really like them because they aren't full size they are small size! I am really impressed on how they tasted. Normally I don't like chocolate but this right here is amazing!
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Recently I got the reeses peanut butter minis in the candy cane for Christmas. I opened it up and had about 4, and then I realized there was a completely unwrapped smashed reeses cup in there. I freaked out because I had never had that happen before. I didn't eat the unwrapped smashed Reeses, but it does make me worried that I could get sick from the other ones I ate. I hope that that this is somewhat normal & that I wasnt poisoned. I love Reeses, but they really messed up with this one.
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.