BY HERSHEY'S #93 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.61 Answers
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great nutty, peanut flavor. I like eating the pieces one at a time because #1it lasts longer (lol) and #2 I am better able to enjoy each one melting on my tounge.
I don't like heavy chocolates so Reese Pieces light yet flavorful taste is perfect! I enjoy the pieces and the cups are one of my favorite sweet treats.
Great go-to snack to eat alone or sprinkle a few on top of ice cream for the kids ...or yourself ; )
Angela N.
Oviedo , FL
These have been my favorite Halloween candies since I can remember! I would pick out all of the Reese's and give away the rest! Now I have to stop myself from eating all of them before the end of the month! 🙈 I like the miniatures because they are the perfect snack size. Creamy, smooth and a perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. I share these with my friends and will be a lifelong customer!
Jackie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Reese’s peanut butter cups are my favorite chocolates! I can’t get enough of them, but sadly I break out if i eat to much chocolate. Definitely the best chocolate in the whole wide world! Yes I recommend these deliciousness!!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've read some unfavorable recent studies on this candy so I've had to stay away, but these were some of my favorites. Great as is, in cookies, shakes, on ice cream, refrigerated, as a snack, Halloween treat... The list is endless.
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love these little miniature reese's. I actually stopped eating them for years, now I'm back on them and see what I was missing lol. They are the best when you put them in the freezer to get really cold, my brother's, myself and our dad have always eaten candy cold from the freezer, it just makes it so much better. My Halloween fav!!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Awesome candy and it is cheaper to buy in bulk. This is a lot of candy for a good price. was an Christmas gift for my roommate. like 4 days later the bag was gone. worth it! who doesn't like these?
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like the mini's because they are thicker so you taste more peanut butter. Also I would say it's kind of pricey. The chocolate is always rich! In fact the whole candy is rich! Absolutely delicious! You can put these in a bowl for guests. Or you can take them on the go!
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
As a peanut butter and chocolate lover, Reese's has always been a favorite go to. They are the perfect combo with just the right amount of both. For Thanksgiving this year, I used Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures in my Reese's chocolate chip cookie dough dip and it was a hit!! Super easy dessert for the win!
Sandy W.
Raynham, MA
My all time favorite Halloween (and any time of the year) candy!!! The mix of peanut butter and chocolate just can’t be beat. I could eat these all day long. Best part is you can buy them anywhere! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
Kelsie J.
I mean you can’t get any better than this! My absolute two favorite sweet flavors packed into one dessert! I have never had anything negative about this product at all and would recommend to all peanut butter and chocolate lovers!
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.