Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures

Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Candy: Milk chocolate and creamy Reese's Peanut Butter Individually wrapped in festive holiday foils Perfect for holiday stocking stuffers and sharing Great for baking or filling your candy dish Gluten free Kosher

• Favorite all time candy? Mines Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Mini...5 Answers
  • Am I the only one that wished Santa would fill my stocking with ...23 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.61 Answers
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Recently I got the reeses peanut butter minis in the candy cane for Christmas. I opened it up and had about 4, and then I realized there was a completely unwrapped smashed reeses cup in there. I freaked out because I had never had that happen before. I didn't eat the unwrapped smashed Reeses, but it does make me worried that I could get sick from the other ones I ate. I hope that that this is somewhat normal & that I wasnt poisoned. I love Reeses, but they really messed up with this one.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love the miniatures because I feel like I can eat more pieces! So I’ll end up eating like 3 and feel like I cheated the system because all and all it’s smaller than one! Still has the same great taste but lasts longer for me because you don’t eat all of them at once like you would if you got the 2 or 4 pack
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Reese's Peanut Buttercups in general. I think its one of the best candies right next to KitKats. The Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures make me feel like I'm not eating to much chocolate (even though I should stop), which makes me happy when I'm going crazy craving chocolate once in a while. Its obviously not something to eat all the time but what a wonderful "snack" to enjoy once in a while!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Reese peanut butter cups are so good. Every time I eat peanut butter, I compare it to Reese peanut butter cups. I haven't found any other brand that can stand next to them. The smoothness of the chocolate, n the creaminess of the peanut butter together, is unbelievable good. Yummy
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great nutty, peanut flavor. I like eating the pieces one at a time because #1it lasts longer (lol) and #2 I am better able to enjoy each one melting on my tounge.
I don't like heavy chocolates so Reese Pieces light yet flavorful taste is perfect! I enjoy the pieces and the cups are one of my favorite sweet treats.
Great go-to snack to eat alone or sprinkle a few on top of ice cream for the kids ...or yourself ; )
Marie O.
sacramento, CA
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I always eat frozen so when there Minny like this I can just put a bunch of the freezer and then randomly snack on them throughout the week. I can also use them for baking which is really nice and the peanut butter and the chocolate mix well.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really do not think the miniatures are as good as the regular sized reeses. There is too much chocolate and not enough peanut butter. They are also super pricey in my opinion. I recommend getting the normal sized reeses for much better quality and a cheaper price.
Karrie L.
These are my weakness. I always have a bag hidden somewhere in the house. And unlike the full size cups I feel these miniatures have an even better chocolate to peanut butter ratio, and you can have one to satisfy you're craving or a handful the choice is yours
Bonnie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
These have always been my favorite candy and I don't see that ever changing. No one does it like Hershey's I've tried other "peanutbutter cups" buy they are all subpart. Hershey's is the only company that gets the right ratio of chocolate to peanut butter and their chocolate can't be beat to begin with.
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.