BY HERSHEY'S #47 in Chocolate

• Am I the only one that wished Santa would fill my stocking with th...23 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.61 Answers
  • Does anyone else think these taste way different then regular Reese...37 Answers
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I love Reese's all year around not just for Halloween. They are my go to sweet. My favorite are the classic ones in the 2 and 4 packs. I think each size tastes a little different. I really love the minis that they sell in a bag. The ones that are the right size to be ice cream toppings. I have never been a big fan of the "big cup" or the seasonal shaped ones. I feel both have to much peanut butter. I don't like the white ones as I'm not a white chocolate fan. But Classic Reese's are a great treat for any time your craving something sweet. Rhyme intended.
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
If there is one candy everyone in our house can 100% agree on, it's Reese's peanut butter cups. I like the smaller size because it keeps ME from eating the entire bag in one sitting, and they are easy to share between kids. These are hard to hide from my fiance though, because I swear he is part chocolate fiending blood hound and can sniff these out wherever I hide them. He loves chocolate and actually WILL eat the whole bag if I don't hide them from him lol
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Individually wrapped in holiday foil colors! The Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures are perfect to put in a bowl and share with your guests! They cab grab one or two or fourtt and they will not contaminate the other pieces! With cold and flu season during the holidays this is a huge plus in my opinion! Not only do the taste great with its perfect peanut butter to chocolate ratio but they also keep you from getting sick! So its a win win!
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
My husband loves chocolate Reese's the fact that he is in love with peanut butter plays a part in this matter he enjoys anything that has peanut butter in it he makes it his business to buy it Everytime he goes to the store I get sick of seeing not only the rapper but the brown cup on the inside he even leaves it in his pockets so they melt and it becomes a headache to washout of his clothes I love this for him but for me it is my worst nightmare
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I make stockings for my family during Christmas time and I always have a Reese's holiday peanut butter cups miniatures candy filled cane hanging on the outside of the actual stocking! That is if I don't eat all of the candies before it is time to put them out for everyone! Not only are they adorable candy canes but they are also delicious and get me in trouble with my diet! They are a rich chocolate filled with a creamy peanut butter filling!
Helen B.
Helen B.
What better things go together than chocolate and peanut butter? Reese's Miniature peanut Butter Cups are the perfect size fire when you want/need to satisfy that craving! I love being able to easy just two or three if that's all I want or six. I found that I can control my cravings better with the miniature cups, the amount of chocolate to peanut butter is the perfect amount and I don't waste our have to easy more than what I want.
Kaylyn T.
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
I have yet to find a more perfectly created candy than reeses, and I have failed miserably. No matter what size, shape, and even color 😊 they are all the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate and these miniature Reeses cups are perfect to have in your candy bowl at home or on your desk at work; you will see a smile on anyone's face who spots them! You can't go by without grabbing at least one!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Portage, MI
My favorite holiday baking candy! They are the perfect size to eat as they come or incorporate into baking delicious holiday treats. My favorite thing to do with Reese'a Holiday Miniatures is to bake peanut butter cookies in a mini muffin pan then put the miniature Reese inside while warm. I make these every Christmas and sporadically throughout the year. Everyone that I share these with LOVE them!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lakewood, WA
I love Reeses peanut butter cups. Delicious not to much chocolate not overwhelming amount of peanut butter. I especially love these miniature ones because I can give my kids smaller portions when I don't want them to have too much sweet. Even use them as portion control for myself when on a diet. They are not expensive I have never see a bag this size be more then $3 to $4 dollars at most.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Eden Prairie, MN
I am not a big fan of peanut butter and chocolate at all. In fact, the full size Reese's cups I can't stand. Not that they probably aren't great but I just don't prefer them. But the miniatures I can't live without. It's the perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate to keep anyone addicted. And with them always being a great price you can stay addicted without breaking the bank!
Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.