BY REESE'S #19 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Candy: Milk chocolate and creamy Reese's Peanut Butter Individually wrapped in festive holiday foils Perfect for holiday stocking stuffers and sharing Great for baking or filling your candy dish Gluten free Kosher see more...

• Favorite all time candy? Mines Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minia...5 Answers
  • Am I the only one that wished Santa would fill my stocking with ...23 Answers
  • Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.61 Answers
Jenna A.
Evansville, IN
Recently I got the reeses peanut butter minis in the candy cane for Christmas. I opened it up and had about 4, and then I realized there was a completely unwrapped smashed reeses cup in there. I freaked out because I had never had that happen before. I didn't eat the unwrapped smashed Reeses, but it does make me worried that I could get sick from the other ones I ate. I hope that that this is somewhat normal & that I wasnt poisoned. I love Reeses, but they really messed up with this one.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love the miniatures because I feel like I can eat more pieces! So I’ll end up eating like 3 and feel like I cheated the system because all and all it’s smaller than one! Still has the same great taste but lasts longer for me because you don’t eat all of them at once like you would if you got the 2 or 4 pack
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Reese peanut butter cups are so good. Every time I eat peanut butter, I compare it to Reese peanut butter cups. I haven't found any other brand that can stand next to them. The smoothness of the chocolate, n the creaminess of the peanut butter together, is unbelievable good. Yummy
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Great nutty, peanut flavor. I like eating the pieces one at a time because #1it lasts longer (lol) and #2 I am better able to enjoy each one melting on my tounge.
I don't like heavy chocolates so Reese Pieces light yet flavorful taste is perfect! I enjoy the pieces and the cups are one of my favorite sweet treats.
Great go-to snack to eat alone or sprinkle a few on top of ice cream for the kids ...or yourself ; )
Marie O.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I always eat frozen so when there Minny like this I can just put a bunch of the freezer and then randomly snack on them throughout the week. I can also use them for baking which is really nice and the peanut butter and the chocolate mix well.
Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
These have always been my favorite candy and I don't see that ever changing. No one does it like Hershey's I've tried other "peanutbutter cups" buy they are all subpart. Hershey's is the only company that gets the right ratio of chocolate to peanut butter and their chocolate can't be beat to begin with.
Eri S.
huber heights OH
I absolutely love these and everything about it . I crave these all the time and make everyone try one that is around me . It has a very good long lasting taste . It isn’t that priced at all and I would recommend this to anyone that absolutely loves chocolate and peanut butter.
Angela N.
Oviedo , FL
These have been my favorite Halloween candies since I can remember! I would pick out all of the Reese's and give away the rest! Now I have to stop myself from eating all of them before the end of the month! 🙈 I like the miniatures because they are the perfect snack size. Creamy, smooth and a perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter. I share these with my friends and will be a lifelong customer!
Cecilia S.
Marquette
These are really good! They taste amazing and they are non-expensive! I really like them because they aren't full size they are small size! I am really impressed on how they tasted. Normally I don't like chocolate but this right here is amazing!
Berry M.
There is no greater candy than Reece’s Pranut butter cups (please don’t pronounce it ree-see’s, dear god you are an abomination if you do!). The mini cups are amazing because you get to have like 4 and tell yourself that’s barely anything.
Chasity R.
Which is better? Milk chocolate or white chocolate resses.
Sarah N.
Are the miniatures better or the regular size ones?
Lindsey W.
Lexington,KY
Has anyone ever watched a toddler eat a Reese's cup? Lol it's awfulllll!
Jena C.