BY REESE'S #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports, and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??263 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 211 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I put the...16 Answers
Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate
  • "No way to go wrong with this product great late night snack perfect size for kids put in freezer use in cookies or ice cream" in 13 reviews
  • "These are my favorite candies so yummy u can also use them to decorate cupcakes or cake Reese's I our families favorite Halloween candy" in 10 reviews
  • "I love Reese cups my favorite part about it is the peanut butter I could eat peanut butter by it self anytime of day it's the best " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter all in bite sized form where you can't have just one... you need a whole pack to satisfy your craving and all at a decent price." in 5 reviews
  • "Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the best combination and I swear that when the Egg shaped ones come out, they taste even better!" in 3 reviews
CJ S.
Hi, my name is CJ Saves, I am a lifestyle freelance blogger from Tennessee. I enjoy writing reviews and adding my two cents worth, where it is welcomed. I am not being paid or compensated in any way for writing this review. The thoughts and opinions in this review of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my own and belong only to me.
In my opinion, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best-tasting chocolate candy ever made, by the Hershey Company. This is my go too when I have a sweet tooth, and it works every time.I prefer the milk chocolate over the white chocolate brand of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. In my area, the white chocolate version is harder to find. Reese's come in a variety shapes and sizes, you are sure to find the perfect fit for the tiniest of hands.The product packaging is attractive and easily accessible. I personally recommend Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, they have been around since 1928. Reese's has stood the test of time. This product is available worldwide and reasonably priced. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of the TOP10 FAVORITE CHOCOLATE TREATS in the USA. Why go to a candy shop and pay unreasonably high prices, for chocolate candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are affordable and retrievable 24-7 at any local 24-hour market. I don't know about you, but if I want a snack at midnight, I don't want to have to wait until morning, when the candy shop opens. Writing this review has left me longing for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.I think I will take a trip to the store, which is right around the corner from my home and pick one up. Thank you, Mr. Reese, for inventing this delicious candy and thank you Hershey's for inspiring him and continuing his legacy.

🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy it.

The best time to get Reese's peanut butter cups is around a holiday. They are usually freshest at that time, but the regular ones are usually pretty good. I've rarely gotten an "old" one that wasn't as fresh as I would have wanted. One of the best parts of Reese's is the peanut butter itself. It's different from "regular" peanut butter and goes great with the chocolate. The proportions are perfect. They have a lot of good uses too with lots of great recipes online.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a peanut butter & chocolate fiend!!!

Anything that combines those two ingredients is automatically my favorite food item,... And yet, because I love this specific combo of ingredients so much, I am now able to discern what is genuinely amazing and what is subpar.

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are good if you have absolutely no other options to satisfy your PB&C cravings. But over the years, the quality of these cups has really declined. They used to be creamy and perfectly balanced. Now? You’re bound to get a chalky cup with too much of one specific ingredient. Such a disappointment from a trusted brand that used to be amazing.

So my verdict?

These are just okay.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far the #1 Peanut Butter candy ever. I definitely give it 5 stars. I have bought this product pretty much everywhere but; I really like getting it at the $ Tree because they have so many varieties there. I mostly like to get the 4 pack because it's just $1, for that good of candy you can't beat the price. This is my #1 candy of choice over all others. The package is also easy to open and I can hold the candy with the bottom dark brown wrapper as I take bites of it so no messy chocolate fingers. When I hear people say they don't like Reese's I am just floored and do everything possible to convert the decision.
SHEILA D.
San Diego
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups has always been my #1 Favorite candy, since I was a child!!  Chocolate & Peanut Butter is always the best combination.  Priced perfect at Walmart!  Other brand that try to copy Reese's PB Cups just don't taste as good as Reese's.  I would recommend Reese's to all who love Peanut Butter/Chocolate combined in a candy cup!!
Adrian B.
Yummy and good morning so I bought a second I was just like everyone on my own hand tiny Christmas tree and good luck finding it hard to think I am old friends and the backyard of of a fallen and the backyard of my life every other way when if you're able to do u NEED to to get someone who I have to if it will let everything seems to
Kristina C.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a classic. You can't find many better combinations than that of chocolate and peanut butter. The ratio of the two ingredients is just right, and the peanut butter is not overpowering. I like them frozen...if you can wait to get home before eating them. You can find them easily in most grocery or convenience stores, either in the candy aisle or on checkout lines. Just look for the distinctive bright orange wrapper!
jill s.
Ada, MI
One of my all-time favorite chocolate bars.  I grew up eating Reese’s peanut butter cups.  It was one candy I always loved and even at point, I owned a Reese’s PB Cup T-Shirt.  I’ve always been a huge fan of Reese’s and these peanut butter cups goes well in many dessert recipes available on the Internet.  They’re delicious and have the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
Alex G.
Alburtis
I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I actually am not a big fan of peanut butter, but this has the perfect amount. What's even better is that I can find them everywhere. The milk chocolate ones aren't the only ones I love. I love the white chocolate and pretty much all the other varieties as well. I would definitely recommend for anyone craving the perfect mixture of peanut butter and chocolate.
kelskelse S.
Stockbridge , GA
This candy is  the best peanut butter candy, I have tried many other things with peanut butter but I always come back to this candy. I always get this item from wal-mart i would definitely   recommend. For sure a A++++ candy. I will always keep buying.
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?