Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate
The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports, and parties.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,369 Q&A
- "No way to go wrong with this product great late night snack perfect size for kids put in freezer use in cookies or ice cream" in 13 reviews
- "These are my favorite candies so yummy u can also use them to decorate cupcakes or cake Reese's I our families favorite Halloween candy" in 10 reviews
- "I love Reese cups my favorite part about it is the peanut butter I could eat peanut butter by it self anytime of day it's the best " in 5 reviews
- "Perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter all in bite sized form where you can't have just one... you need a whole pack to satisfy your craving and all at a decent price." in 5 reviews
- "Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the best combination and I swear that when the Egg shaped ones come out, they taste even better!" in 3 reviews
In my opinion, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best-tasting chocolate candy ever made, by the Hershey Company. This is my go too when I have a sweet tooth, and it works every time.I prefer the milk chocolate over the white chocolate brand of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. In my area, the white chocolate version is harder to find. Reese's come in a variety shapes and sizes, you are sure to find the perfect fit for the tiniest of hands.The product packaging is attractive and easily accessible. I personally recommend Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, they have been around since 1928. Reese's has stood the test of time. This product is available worldwide and reasonably priced. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of the TOP10 FAVORITE CHOCOLATE TREATS in the USA. Why go to a candy shop and pay unreasonably high prices, for chocolate candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are affordable and retrievable 24-7 at any local 24-hour market. I don't know about you, but if I want a snack at midnight, I don't want to have to wait until morning, when the candy shop opens. Writing this review has left me longing for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.I think I will take a trip to the store, which is right around the corner from my home and pick one up. Thank you, Mr. Reese, for inventing this delicious candy and thank you Hershey's for inspiring him and continuing his legacy.
The best time to get Reese's peanut butter cups is around a holiday. They are usually freshest at that time, but the regular ones are usually pretty good. I've rarely gotten an "old" one that wasn't as fresh as I would have wanted. One of the best parts of Reese's is the peanut butter itself. It's different from "regular" peanut butter and goes great with the chocolate. The proportions are perfect. They have a lot of good uses too with lots of great recipes online.
Anything that combines those two ingredients is automatically my favorite food item,... And yet, because I love this specific combo of ingredients so much, I am now able to discern what is genuinely amazing and what is subpar.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are good if you have absolutely no other options to satisfy your PB&C cravings. But over the years, the quality of these cups has really declined. They used to be creamy and perfectly balanced. Now? You’re bound to get a chalky cup with too much of one specific ingredient. Such a disappointment from a trusted brand that used to be amazing.
So my verdict?
These are just okay.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos