Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz

Made in the USA or Imported

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Exterior container weight: 1.6 ounces

May Contain: Tree nuts

Package type: Individual item single serving

Servings: 1.0, Exact

State of Readiness: Ready to eat

Form: Bar

Dietary Needs: Gluten free, Kosher

Contains: Soy, peanuts, Milk

Serving Size: 1.6 ounces

Exterior Container: Plastic Wrapper

Is the packaging recyclable?
What's your favorite chocolate candy? I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz [user:erikrhunsinger] [user:mmconverse91]
Start your review of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz!
Lisa J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We buy the six pack of Reese’s. It’s cheaper than buying individual 2 packs. I paid $3.99 at Walmart. Chocolate and peanut butter, yum! #influenster #voxbox
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Sarah W.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Sarah W.
Yummmm! Perfect mix of creamy peanut butter and chocolate. I love them more in the freezer. I can’t eat perfectly & deserve a treat! I want more than 2 usually! I recommend all year round! And can add on desserts! Yummmmm!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Meg A.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Meg A.
I love Reeces peanut butter cups! They are so creamy and taste like chocolate peanut butter ice cream if you chill them in the refrigerator. They go great on top of pies as well. If you like chocolate and peanut butter then these are for you. I crave these all the time.
Jody H.
Parkersburg, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Jody H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Everyone loves a Reese’s Cup! Well almost everyone 😂 They are so good just as they are or frozen, in ice cream, brownies, cakes, I can go on and on. They are affordable and worth repurchasing. I would recommend them if there is someone out there that has never tasted one!
Caity W.
My all time favorite chocolate candy I love the combonation of chocolate and pb. It just tastes so good to me.
Irene Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Irene Z.
Purchased at: CVS
I love Reese peanut butter cup. It’s the perfect ratio of peanut butter and milk chocolate. I can eat this everyday. Delicious.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
Reese's peanut butter cups are one of my most favorite candy options. They are classic. I like the basic standard size cups because they have the perfect peanut butter to chocolate ratio. I like to freeze them and eat them cold. They are also great chopped up and used on ice cream, in cookies, etc.
Ariel L.
Richardson, TX
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by Ariel L.
Purchased at: Target
Reese’s are such a great boot of energy right before a sporting event. The peanut butter is great protein and the chocolate give you more sugar to get that heat rate up!
Michael D.
Hilliard, OH
Purchased at: Target
All I have to say it I love cups and I can not lie!! Reese's the best on earth man who doesn't love these delicious treats unless you have a peanut allgery
ashley R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - 1.5oz uploaded by ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy yummy yumm! Chocolate and peanut butter is the best combo! My all time favorite of all time. it comes in a variety of flavors but this is my favorite.