BY REESE'S #3 in Chocolate

The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports, and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??243 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I put the...14 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 209 Answers
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • "No way to go wrong with this product great late night snack perfect size for kids put in freezer use in cookies or ice cream" in 13 reviews
  • "These are my favorite candies so yummy u can also use them to decorate cupcakes or cake Reese's I our families favorite Halloween candy" in 10 reviews
  • "I love Reese cups my favorite part about it is the peanut butter I could eat peanut butter by it self anytime of day it's the best " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter all in bite sized form where you can't have just one... you need a whole pack to satisfy your craving and all at a decent price." in 5 reviews
  • "Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the best combination and I swear that when the Egg shaped ones come out, they taste even better!" in 3 reviews
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
There's something about fall that makes me, like many others, lose my effing mind about pumpkin. It could be that I'm a basic white girl, or it could be because it reminds me of my belated grandfather who had me buy him a Pumpkin Spice Frappucino for many years. But I love myself some pumpkin. I love the variations of pumpkin goods that Trader Joe's puts out. It gets overwhelming, if I'm being honest, and it's not usually that great. So, sometimes seeing treats that are already delicious and already familiar in a fall themed shape is just what I needed. Reese's Pumpkins are festive, and its shape puts a smile on myself because it's pumpkin without being spiced.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Seriously who can wrong with Reese's??? This is My favorite chocolate/candy hands down! Not only are good to eat alone I love to add them to ice creams, cookies, brownies, milkshakes.... Pretty much every dessert on there!

A fun simple pie recipe I make is letting whipped cream in the container sit out and allow to get to room temperature melt Hershey's chocolate kisses and add it to the whipped, spread out onto a chocolate graham cracker crust, sprinkle on diced up Reece's then add another layer of the whipped cream mix over that and to finish it off add a plain layer of whipped cream over top and sprinkle chocolate flakes over!
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I think there is nothing like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It's milk chocolate and peanut butter, and it's perfect. I eat these once a week. I wish I could eat them every day. I usually get them miniature cups, and the giant bar....but I also buy the 12 packs and it is cheaper,and you get about their same amount. To me they vary in taste but all have that Reese's taste that only they have perfected. It is a yummy treat and you can pick them up in several varieties. If you love peanut butter, and you love chocolate then Reese's is definitely worth a try.
Anna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
As someone who absolutely despises anything pumpkin or pumpkin spiced flavored, Reese's pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups are a holiday favorite of mine. THANK YOU for not making them pumpkin spiced!! That being said, I usually don't eat Reese's unless they are the holiday ones as I feel like the holiday ones have more peanut butter and a different flavor altogether than the original peanut butter cups. I bought the pumpkin ones because they were cheaper than the original and we used them to make s'mores.
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I do love reeses and it is difficult for me to give a negative review on a product I would normally love. but in my opinion, reeses drops the ball on their holiday creations. Their pumpkins are shaped like blobs. The the candy doesn't hold together nearly as good as the original. Also, I have found that the pricing in comparison with how much you get off the holiday candy is higher than what you would pay for the original. And they just don't taste the same to me. Some people like that. Sorry I don't.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Reese's are my favorite candy to indulge in but especially the tiny peanut butter cups. They are bite size and the perfect little snacks although I have to admit I never eat just one. Nothing on the market compares to a Reese's they have peanut butter in the middle with just the right amount of chocolate on the outside. The price of a bag of Reese's is comparable to other bags of candy on the market. This is a great product with a great taste that I highly recommend and will continue purchasing myself
McKenzie A.
Ever tasted near-perfection? I have, and it's name is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate, peanut better, all delivered in a tiny little disc. It's like eating the world's tastiest flying saucer.
Maybe you pretend they fly through the air before you eat them. Maybe your mouth is Roswell, and they're crashing onto the barren desert that is your tongue, and then your taste buds stop tasting like sand and instead they taste like sweet, sweet candy…
Either way, these things are delicious.
E G.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a classic and delicious treat! The peanut butter merges perfectly with the chocolate for a delicious dessert or snack. I only give it four stars instead of five because, now that I have tried several kinds of organic chocolate (and have fallen in love with dark chocolate!), I realize that the chocolate in Reese's isn't as high quality as some of the organic brands. However, it is still a tasty treat and one that will probably never go out of style.
Elana B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so yummy! My husband hates peanut butter, but he will eat these. And by the way, none of the copycats are as good. There's just something in this peanut butter filling...it has a kind of gritty texture, which sounds unappealing, but it's so good! It has the perfect balance of salty and sweet, and just the right ratio of chocolate shell to filling. I love the slightly soft consistency of the shell, but my husband only eats them cold from the fridge. This is a classic!
Elizabeth D.
Harrogate, TN
Let me just start out by saying I'm obsessed with Reese. it's my favorite candy in the world and I am not one for sweets but I love peanut butter and chocolate. I'm not a big fan of plain chocolate but if it's mixed with something the I'm all for it. I love any kind of Reese product and love to mix them in with other things like ice cream. You can't go wrong with a reservation cup they basically go with anything and are always so smooth and creamy and taste great.
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?