BY REESE'S #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??322 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 239 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups they are so delicious I can eat three or four of these at one time they are so addictive.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love peanut butter cups?! Whoever thought of mixing chocolate with peanut butter is a genius. My absolute fave is getting them in a Blizzard at Dairy Queen. I will eat a large Blizzard in one sitting.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
There's something about fall that makes me, like many others, lose my effing mind about pumpkin. It could be that I'm a basic white girl, or it could be because it reminds me of my belated grandfather who had me buy him a Pumpkin Spice Frappucino for many years. But I love myself some pumpkin. I love the variations of pumpkin goods that Trader Joe's puts out. It gets overwhelming, if I'm being honest, and it's not usually that great. So, sometimes seeing treats that are already delicious and already familiar in a fall themed shape is just what I needed. Reese's Pumpkins are festive, and its shape puts a smile on myself because it's pumpkin without being spiced.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously who can wrong with Reese's??? This is My favorite chocolate/candy hands down! Not only are good to eat alone I love to add them to ice creams, cookies, brownies, milkshakes.... Pretty much every dessert on there!

A fun simple pie recipe I make is letting whipped cream in the container sit out and allow to get to room temperature melt Hershey's chocolate kisses and add it to the whipped, spread out onto a chocolate graham cracker crust, sprinkle on diced up Reece's then add another layer of the whipped cream mix over that and to finish it off add a plain layer of whipped cream over top and sprinkle chocolate flakes over!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You can not go wrong with these bad boys! Chocolate, peanut butter, what more could you want? These have been my favorite chocolate since the first time I ate them. The taste is just so good. I like when they do holiday themed ones, too cute. I wish chocolate wasn't so fattening so I could eat more of them!!
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This is legit my five-year old's favorite candy on earth. She used to call them Pies because they look like two pies! HAHA, I love Reese's anything so I'm happy to get these as a treat for her on occasion. The peanut butter is so yummy and the chocolate is the best!
Scott E.
A true classic candy bar!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a devine melding of a heavenly mix of peanut butter and chocolate in little corrugated edge cup shapes.
The price is great for the amount of treat you get, if you haven't tried one yet I'd like to ask where the rock is located that you live under?
For an extra special treat you can freeze the cups & eat them cold, slowly, or crush up the chilly cups into bits and chunks then sprinkle over your favorite icecream! Mmmmm mmmm good!
I recommend any sweets or chocolate confectionery lover try one out today!
Danielle L.
Croydon, Surrey
I absolutely love peanuts, peanut butter, chocolate and peanuts covered in chocolate.

The thing is though I always want to have a peanut flavored overload with a product like this and Reeses only ever nearly hit the spot but that's because I want it to kick me in the face. The products are often more than peanut flavored enough for everybody else that I know.

Still these are probably some of the best peanut covered chocolate type things I have ever tried and would never turn these down. Of course because they are a proper brand they are slightly on the pricey side (especially over here in the UK) but I always dream of getting a massive basket of these (and other reese goodies) as a gift.
Lacy B.
Ten Mile, TN
Best. Cand y ever. I love how they are bite size and don't melt on your hand as bad as the bigger one
Regina B.
Prattville, AL
There's nothing better than peanut butter and chocolate together. Love me some Reese's cups.
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Amazon