BY REESE'S #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??322 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 239 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is by far the #1 Peanut Butter candy ever. I definitely give it 5 stars. I have bought this product pretty much everywhere but; I really like getting it at the $ Tree because they have so many varieties there. I mostly like to get the 4 pack because it's just $1, for that good of candy you can't beat the price. This is my #1 candy of choice over all others. The package is also easy to open and I can hold the candy with the bottom dark brown wrapper as I take bites of it so no messy chocolate fingers. When I hear people say they don't like Reese's I am just floored and do everything possible to convert the decision.
Mandy M.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my favorite Candy's in the world! These are definitely my favorite reeses product out of all the ones they make. Cheap and tasty! Perfect amount of chocolate to peanut butter ratio. I eat them a few times a week
Beauty B.
Erlanger
This candy is amazing!!! The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is so good. I love having these as a snack or for a treat during the day. Another candy that is like these is peanut butter m&ms. I would recommend Reese to other but I would stay away from it if u have a nut allergy.
Hannah D.
Enterprise, AL
What can I say, Reese's are my favorite candy. They are the perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter. I could literally eat these every day. Every time I walk in a grocery store or Walmart I fight the urge to by them all. Although I don't get them all I will continue to eat them on a regular basis.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
This is one candy I feel as though I'll never get tired of.  I'll be honest, I think my husband and I both have an addiction to this candy.  The chocolate and peanut butter combination has to be the epitome of deliciousness.  My only complaints that there need to be more in each package!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In all of history this is the best candy combination ever!! I could eat 2 or 20.. My kids know to just hand them to me when we trick or treat and my stocking is always full of them at Xmas. Eadter is one of my favorite times since they come in so many shapes and sizes. Eggs, bunnies, white bunnies, minis and even as a cross. But my true favorite is the the standard round. I push out the center then eat the outside! 5 stars all the way! Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Debroah S.
Columbus
I absolutely hate peanut butter but there is something about this type that is amazing! It has the perfect balance of chocolate with peanut butter. Definitely one of my favorites! Love to put it in the freezer and let it get really cold before eating. I hate eating chocolate at room temperature.
Chantae W.
Butler, IN
This is a classic candy that everyone loves! It’s affordable but delicious! If I’m in a gas station looking for snacks and I want something sweet, I go for Reese’s. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is perfect and it’s smooth and creamy. I buy this time and time again because it’s magnificent!
Hannah M.
Pikeville
I used to eat  Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ‘s everyday of my junior year of high school. They have an amazing flavor to them and anyone that’s a chocolate and peanut butter freak like me it’s always good to have. It’s also easy to find anywhere and usually in a cheep price range.
Yolanda Shoshana ..
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite. I love putting them in the freezer for a bit so the candy gets a little hard. What I also love about the candy is how they make special editions for the holidays. I can't wait until the Halloween pumpkinds come out. Pair with a little Cognac or port. Yum!
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Amazon