BY REESE'S #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??322 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 239 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
Makeup F.
For all my peanut butter lovers, this is for you. What's a better pair then creamy peanut butter and silky smooth chocolate? Nothing. I'd HIGHLY recommend letting them chill in the fridge a but before eating. They don't melt as fast in your hanfs that way. You have to try these out! Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Jessica J.
Gulfport, MS
I think these are an all time favorite! In moderation, these are amazing. Love that they have different versions for different holidays! The white chocolate ones are even okay too. I like that they don’t deviate too much from the original. The price point is great. Not much to complain about with this product.
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
Oh, oh Reese's, how I love you. There is no arguing this one fact, if you like chocolate and if you like peanut butter, look no further than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I have been a chocolate peanut butter combo connoisseur for the majority of my life, and after trying several high priced, fancy candy shops versions of the peanut butter cup, REESE'S STILL REIGNS. SLAY REESE'S. I love you.
Brandy O.
Lansing
I have loved Reese's Peanut Butter Cups since I was a kid. We all know that recognizable package and no matter how hard they try, no other brand quite comes close to Reese's with the peanut butter they use. It is a specific flavor unlike the others. The combination of that peanut butter with chocolate is amazing!
Lori A.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best peanut butter cups ever made.  I am lucky enough to live not  far from Hershey, PA,  where this delicious product originated from.  If you are ever in the area of Hershey PA take a drive to the Hersheys chocolate factory.  You wont be disappointed
Francheska K.
I love doing reviews in my free time so...
I mean... YES. I love Reese's. My all-time favorite. I love to eat the chocolate first and then the peanut butter.
I think that it's a reasonable price but could be a little bit on the cheaper side. I recommend buying these if you have a craving for chocolate. peanut butter, or both! And I'm not going to lie. I like to be honest, I crave these all the time. I once put them in a container in my room so i could reach in and snack on them but I forgot about them days later! This came to my advantage though- I had a surprise treat haha. I do this every time now because it's fun. I'm weird.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I ,love this candy.  I am glad there are only two in a package or I would eat whatever amount there was until there was no more.  The perfect combination of sweet and salty.  These are also good after a bit in the ice box in the summertime.  I always repurchase this candy since I was a little girl.  Don't remember life without it.
Lauren D.
Chico, CA
but like how can these not have 5 stars? they're so freaking good! its like quick fix sugaryness that you try to talk yourself out of but like its only a two pack so whats the harm in getting it? and its placed for your convenience in the checkout line. you could eat it before you pay and then buy another for the car ride home.
Olivia B.
Louisville
Love love love Reese's! I love peanut butter and I love chocolate, so this candy is a win-win! Reese's melt in your mouth. It's priced reasonably (could be a little cheaper). I love that they are gluten-free also! Just be sure to check the seasonal flavors for additional ingredients that could contain gluten.
Selena R.
The taste is sooooooo amazing! Chocolate and peanut butter are such a perfect combination. Who ever made this is literally going to heaven or went to heaven. Soft and creamy on the inside and a hard chocolate shell on the outside so so yummy!
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Amazon