BY REESE'S #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??322 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 239 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a classic. You can't find many better combinations than that of chocolate and peanut butter. The ratio of the two ingredients is just right, and the peanut butter is not overpowering. I like them frozen...if you can wait to get home before eating them. You can find them easily in most grocery or convenience stores, either in the candy aisle or on checkout lines. Just look for the distinctive bright orange wrapper!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup these are my husband's favorite candy. If we are out on a date night he likes to stop for a little snack and this is his go-to snack. He won't even share any with me it's that good. so when I go in and buy the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups it is something that I buy for us both and I love the rich peanut butter chocolate mixture I would definitely recommend this to anybody else that likes chocolate and peanut butter.
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate. It’s really weird because I’m not the biggest fan of just eating peanut butter. I think I read once that Reese’s were the #1 selling candy brand in the United States. I really enjoy the fun seasonal shapes throughout the year as well. When I’m having a bad day, need a quick pick me up I reach for a Reese’s - it makes everything better - well except my waistline.
Ruby k.
El Paso
Les diré que yo en un principio rechazaba absolutamente este chocolate ya que no me gusta el peanut butter , una vez mi esposo dijo, anda pruébalo un poco , y me encantooooo hahahah aunque le dije que no me avía gustado , ya después yo solita iba a la store para comprarlo hahahaha ahora soy yo quien lo compra y les doy a ellos , en verdad sabe delicioso y en vastante económico, delicioso sabor
Tess W.
Reese's Cups are the perfect candy, end of discussion. There's just nothing better than a peanut butter cup at the end of a long day. You can buy them almost anywhere: CVS, drugstores, vending machines, corner stores, you name it. Plus, they are super versatile. You can eat them frozen, and you can crush them up to make a tasty ice cream sundae topping. They're so yummy. 10/10 recommend.
Rachel F.
Royal
These used to be my favorite candy as a kid, but has I got older I notice that the peanut butter can tend to be a little over powering. I love peanut butter but I feel like the radio between peanut butter and chocolate could balance out a little better.

Reese’s are very affordable and you could get it for a dollar at most stores. I love this product and still out recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my opinion this is the best chocolate/peanut butter mixture together! It is delicious. My favorite way to eat a reese's peanut butter cup is right out of the fridge, if you havent tried them cold, you dont know what you are missing! I enjoy one every other week or so because i try not to eat alot of chocolate since i workout. If you need a quick pick me up chocolate seems to do it,and this would be a great purchase! Let your mouth make the decision :)
Gwen T.
Poplar Bluff, MO
As a child Reese's Peanut Butter Cups were my favorite candy. However, with that being said, they just do not seem to taste the same to me today as they used to. I do not know if they have changed the recipe or omitted something they use to put in, but it just does not taste like it used to. I buy them for my husband because it's his favorite candy but I rarely eat them anymore.
Maggie J.
Let's face it plain! I really like peanut butter cups. Only the have recently changed in taste which is so disappointing. I hardly every allow myself a luxury like this but when I do I expect it to be great! Lately they have been really squishy, so I will wait to see if they have really changed or if it might be the heat. Nonetheless, I still like my peanut butter cups :)
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Oh yasssss who doesn't looove these peanut butter cups right? I'm sorry for those who have nut allergies because these are so yummy 😋. I'm definitely one of those people who believe that chocolate 🍫 is life giving lol 😂. Ever since I was a kid I've loved this combination of chocolate and peanut butter, they are very good frozen too! You can bake with them, even use them for a decoration on a dessert or a cake. Very tasty and versatile, you get the smooth taste of chocolate and the slightly salty flavor of the peanut butter. Unfortunately, since my chronic illness has made a lot of foods cause me problems, and with peanut butter being one of those foods, I've had to give them up now several years ago. 😥 I will always love them and I hope you feel the same way too 😉.
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Amazon