BY REESE'S

REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are dressing up as pumpkins this Halloween! With their classic peanut butter and chocolate taste, REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkins are great for trick-or-treat and adding to Halloween desserts.
Ingredient:
Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Sugar,Dextrose,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,Palm Kernel Oil,And/Or Safflower Oil,Salt,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Whey,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Lecithin,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Sugar,Dextrose,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,Palm Kernel Oil,And/Or Safflower Oil,Salt,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Whey,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Lecithin,Vanillin, Artificial Flavo

• Pumpkin shaped reeses or Christmas tree reeses? 7 Answers
  • What is your favorite Reeses shape???? Mine is pumpkin.5 Answers
  • Why do these taste better, simply because they are pumpki...2 Answers
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Y’all... y’all... when I say there’s no better Reese cup, there’s no better. I absolutely love some Reese’s but the holiday Reese’s are the best in the world! I don’t know if they changed the portion, or the ingredients but whatever they did they got it right, cuz these are some dang goodn’s! If y’all have never tried the holiday line of Reese’s (tree,egg,pumpkin etc.) try them please, and you’ll understand!
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What can I say about this delicious bite sized tidbit except that it is one of my most favorite Halloween treats. It is essential to any household that is passing out candy. The snack sized treat makes me feel better about my diet during this difficult time of year for foodies like me. I enjoy the smooth milk chocolate and the reach and creamy peanut butter. The tried and true marriage of flavors that dates back to before my childhood. Reese's Halloween Pean Butter Pumpkins are festive and delicious and a perfect snack for anyone craving a sweet treat but not wanting a full sized candy bar.
Kerri D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Halloween is right around the corner and I can’t wait to get my hands on the Reesie peanut butter cup pumpkin milk chocolate pumpkin head. I always stock up around Halloween there at a great price and our local Kroger they’re so addicting I swear they call my name 💯😂
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If I don't buy these during Halloween than something is terribly wrong. These are fun shaped and honestly the best candy to get on halloween. The best part is that they always go on sale the day after Halloween so they become even more affordable with time.
Paige W.
Hands down best candy out there. There is no competition when it comes to this one! If you think regular Reese’s are good than this will be like heaven for you. 10/10 would definitely recommend for all chocolate AND non chocolate lovers!
gabby c.
What can I say about these chocolate peanut butter cups that I haven't already! I love Reese's I always have since I was a kid!. they are soo delicious and a perfect snack for any sweet tooth I have.
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the Reese’s pumpkins! They have more peanut butter than the regular candy cups. The peanut is not too sweet and the milk chocolate is delicious. Definitely a must buy when the holidays come around!
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
The holiday style Reese’s are fun, however I would choose the classic Reese every time. With the classic all flavors are perfectly distributed. Sometimes with the holiday there is too much peanut butter
Barbara M.
Granite city, IL
I love Reeses all year long but around Halloween I love to get the pumpkin shaped ones !! I think they have more peanut butter cause I swear they are so much better than an original cup . They definitely get me in the Halloween spirit knowing I could get some in my son's trick or treating bags ! You can get them just about anywhere . I'll be getting some at farm fresh later today !!!!
marie t.
El Sobrante, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these so much!!!! They are perfect to eat at any time, not only halloween! I always look forward to getting these little guys in fall. They are the perfect size & everything! If you don’t like these, what’s wrong with you!
Renata L.
jaboatão dos Guararapes,bairro:curado IV,avenida I,numero 397A
Is it Good ?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
I have never seen these (but its not like I've really looked) so can y'all tell me where you've usually seen them or bought them?
Patty S.
What is different in these than in normal peanut butter cups?
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
Is it just me, or do these taste extra peanut buttery? Lol
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
When do these become available for purchase or can you purchase these year round?

Kohl's