BY REESE'S

REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are dressing up as pumpkins this Halloween! With their classic peanut butter and chocolate taste, REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkins are great for trick-or-treat and adding to Halloween desserts.
Ingredient:
Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Sugar,Dextrose,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,Palm Kernel Oil,And/Or Safflower Oil,Salt,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Whey,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Lecithin,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,Peanuts,Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Sugar,Dextrose,Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil,Palm Oil,Shea Oil,Sunflower Oil,Palm Kernel Oil,And/Or Safflower Oil,Salt,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Whey,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness,Lecithin,Vanillin, Artificial Flavo

• Pumpkin shaped reeses or Christmas tree reeses? 7 Answers
  • What is your favorite Reeses shape???? Mine is pumpkin.5 Answers
  • Why do these taste better, simply because they are pumpkin shaped...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Y’all... y’all... when I say there’s no better Reese cup, there’s no better. I absolutely love some Reese’s but the holiday Reese’s are the best in the world! I don’t know if they changed the portion, or the ingredients but whatever they did they got it right, cuz these are some dang goodn’s! If y’all have never tried the holiday line of Reese’s (tree,egg,pumpkin etc.) try them please, and you’ll understand!
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What can I say about this delicious bite sized tidbit except that it is one of my most favorite Halloween treats. It is essential to any household that is passing out candy. The snack sized treat makes me feel better about my diet during this difficult time of year for foodies like me. I enjoy the smooth milk chocolate and the reach and creamy peanut butter. The tried and true marriage of flavors that dates back to before my childhood. Reese's Halloween Pean Butter Pumpkins are festive and delicious and a perfect snack for anyone craving a sweet treat but not wanting a full sized candy bar.
April G.
Hope Mills, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Reese cups. Any kind but for some reason the ones with holiday shapes are the best. The value on them is better if u buy in bulk but there's nothing that can compare to these. They bring me back to a kid every time I eat them. I'd recommend to anyone who likes candy and I'd also would recommend to put in the fridge before eating.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkins Milk Chocolate
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just absolutely love these reeses peanut butter candy. The taste of these makes me want to eat the whole pack. These seem to have more peanut butter in them compared to the peanut butter cups. I buy the peanut butter pumpkins to hand out to kids and then buy bags to keep at the house.
I will usually will buy these at Walmart or Dollar General. If you want these you must buy early because they sell out quick.
The price is usually about the same everywhere you go to buy them. I do always recommend these to everyone I know.
#HalloWin #Contest @Influenster
Bonnie L.
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love seeing these on the shelves around this time of the year. It means Halloween is getting so much closer and I get so excited for Halloween. Resses is one of my favorite candies. You can buy them anywhere and they don't cost that much so I can buy at least two bags without going over budget. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If I don't buy these during Halloween than something is terribly wrong. These are fun shaped and honestly the best candy to get on halloween. The best part is that they always go on sale the day after Halloween so they become even more affordable with time.
Jolina S.
Columbia, TN
Nothing gets me in the mood for Halloween like Reese’s Peanut Butter Pumpkins! They’re the perfect blend of creamy peanut butter and chocolate. I only eat these at Halloween, so they’re an extra special treat. You can find them at Walmart and Target, as well as any grocery or drugstore. These are quite the favorite on All Hallows’ eve, so I recommend you scoop some up and pass them out to all the ghouls and boys when they yell trick or treat!
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are by far my al time favorite Reese’s product (mostly because I love Halloween) all of the holiday flavors of Reese’s peanut butter “cups” have a better peanut butter to chocolate ratio than the originals.
Jennifer J.
Old Bridge, NJ
For some odd reason the holiday Reese's are the BEST!!!! I love LOVE LOOOVE them. They are my weakness haha. Day after Halloween they are 50% off so they get extra cheap. However it's usually 2-3 dollars anyways. So you really can't pass it up. The peanut butter and chocolate combo is a favorite in a cute pumpkin shape.. (sometimes looks like a blob) but hey it's Halloween soon!
Renata L.
Jaboatão dos Guararapes, Pernambuco, Brasil
Is it Good ?
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA
I have never seen these (but its not like I've really looked) so can y'all tell me where you've usually seen them or bought them?
Patty S.
What is different in these than in normal peanut butter cups?
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
Is it just me, or do these taste extra peanut buttery? Lol
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY
When do these become available for purchase or can you purchase these year round?