BY REESE'S #2 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??322 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 239 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish I could give Reese cups a higher star rating, because lets face it, this is the best candy ever made. If you disagree with me, then just dont even look at this review because i will rave about this candy all day long. So buckle up peeps. What can I say about Reeses other than that they are simply amazing? The flavor is sensational. The way the chocolate melts in your mouth. The peanut butter is just creamy and is not sticky like most peanut butters. The packaging is eye catching with that bright colored orange. They're affordable..which sometimes, I wish they werent so I wouldn't be so tempted to buy them as often as I do. I honestly wish peanut allergies were not a thing because everyone deserves to at least try a reese product. Again, I could go on for days, but I wont. Just know that this candy is the MVP and always will be.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup so much. This is my all time favorite candy (well equal to KitKats). I cannot explain how they taste - it's indescribable LOL. Even though I don't want to eat candy at all, just typing this review makes me want Reeses. Reeses are everywhere! Which is AMAZING but also terrible. I'll end up buying 100s of them just going to the store for one thing. It's great though that they are anywhere so when you are craving for some Reeses chocolate you can just run down the street to get it!
Taylor K.
If you don’t love Reese’s enough to get passed the “Reese’s might cause ADHD” headlines, then idk man, you’re one of the few. The classic cups, and the awesome holiday shapes that somehow might taste even better despite the same recipe, will be an American chocolate staple forever, is my guess. It’s clearly cheap chocolate and no one cares, myself included, the chocolate peanut butter combo will never get old and Reese’s does it just right. Now all the have to decide is how to pronounce “Reese’s,” and for those who don’t know it, people pronounce it differently across the country 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jordanis L.
Great Snack every now and then, but have to be aware of the load of bad stuff in it. Sadly these are not an everyday treat for it can really effect your health in a bad way. But I'd say every now and then it's not bad having! the creamy goodness of the peanut butter and chocolate it's in perfect ratio! I'd much prefer these over the king size ones. The king sized one ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is off, and has way to much peanut butter!

This is the perfect ration of cream filling and chocolate! Good and classic can't deny it even if it's not the healthiest.
Marieh S.
Atlanta, GA
You know this product has reached legendary tasty status when you see it's creation parodied on one of your favorite animated sitcoms. You can never go wrong with a Reese's. Even if you leave it in your car for five day and it melts and looses it's shape, the flavor combination that will have you hooked is still there. Reese's are definitely my guilty pleasure and one of my go-to candy choices. For those with nut allergies and for those who plain do not like chocolate, I hope you are reincarnated to individuals who can safely consume and enjoy Reese's.
Amanda E.
Okay seriously, if you don't like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I almost don't trust you as a person. Haha, kidding!! ;)

These have been my go-to candy since I was a little girl. The perfect solution when you're looking for a mix of salty and sweet, savory and decadent. Reese's Cups are always consistently PACKED with peanut butter - definitely a go-to for any peanut butter loves out there! The milk chocolate coating enhances the salty-sweetness of the peanut butter filling without overpowering. Affordable, decadent, and classic :)
Lindsey D.
Kiln, MS
I wish I could give Reese's a higher rating than five stars because Reese's is seriously the best candy out there. It is the only candy I look forward to eating around the holidays like Easter, Valentine's Day, and Halloween. The chocolate and peanut butter proportions are perfect and it's deliciously creamy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting to be honest. Usually the day after holidays, stores mark them down super cheap due to the holiday themed packaging and it's the best time to stock up on your favorite candies! Freeze them to make them last until it's time to stock up after the next holiday.
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
MY favorite candy y'all!!! Peanut butter and chocolate? YES HUNEY! Lol. But for real this are super affordable and super good. I could really eat these all day. I mean I used to before I decided to cut back cause I'm trying to lose weight. But y'all I'm not lying when I say I could really survive off of these. I lovr peanut butter and chocolate! Totes recommend!
Lindsey N.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup... where to start?  Once you eat one Reese's cup you're hooked.  Pretty sure they are everyones favorite candy and if not it's a close second!  They are affordable which is good because you are going to need more than one!  These are super good when you freeze them as well!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a classic. You can't find many better combinations than that of chocolate and peanut butter. The ratio of the two ingredients is just right, and the peanut butter is not overpowering. I like them frozen...if you can wait to get home before eating them. You can find them easily in most grocery or convenience stores, either in the candy aisle or on checkout lines. Just look for the distinctive bright orange wrapper!
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Amazon