BY REESE'S

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??269 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 217 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I put the...16 Answers
CJ S.
Hi, my name is CJ Saves, I am a lifestyle freelance blogger from Tennessee. I enjoy writing reviews and adding my two cents worth, where it is welcomed. I am not being paid or compensated in any way for writing this review. The thoughts and opinions in this review of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my own and belong only to me.
In my opinion, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best-tasting chocolate candy ever made, by the Hershey Company. This is my go too when I have a sweet tooth, and it works every time.I prefer the milk chocolate over the white chocolate brand of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. In my area, the white chocolate version is harder to find. Reese's come in a variety shapes and sizes, you are sure to find the perfect fit for the tiniest of hands.The product packaging is attractive and easily accessible. I personally recommend Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, they have been around since 1928. Reese's has stood the test of time. This product is available worldwide and reasonably priced. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of the TOP10 FAVORITE CHOCOLATE TREATS in the USA. Why go to a candy shop and pay unreasonably high prices, for chocolate candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are affordable and retrievable 24-7 at any local 24-hour market. I don't know about you, but if I want a snack at midnight, I don't want to have to wait until morning, when the candy shop opens. Writing this review has left me longing for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.I think I will take a trip to the store, which is right around the corner from my home and pick one up. Thank you, Mr. Reese, for inventing this delicious candy and thank you Hershey's for inspiring him and continuing his legacy.

🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy it.

The best time to get Reese's peanut butter cups is around a holiday. They are usually freshest at that time, but the regular ones are usually pretty good. I've rarely gotten an "old" one that wasn't as fresh as I would have wanted. One of the best parts of Reese's is the peanut butter itself. It's different from "regular" peanut butter and goes great with the chocolate. The proportions are perfect. They have a lot of good uses too with lots of great recipes online.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Oh yasssss who doesn't looove these peanut butter cups right? I'm sorry for those who have nut allergies because these are so yummy 😋. I'm definitely one of those people who believe that chocolate 🍫 is life giving lol 😂. Ever since I was a kid I've loved this combination of chocolate and peanut butter, they are very good frozen too! You can bake with them, even use them for a decoration on a dessert or a cake. Very tasty and versatile, you get the smooth taste of chocolate and the slightly salty flavor of the peanut butter. Unfortunately, since my chronic illness has made a lot of foods cause me problems, and with peanut butter being one of those foods, I've had to give them up now several years ago. 😥 I will always love them and I hope you feel the same way too 😉.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
My brother loves peanut butter cups and so do I. I had bought this for my brother's birthday present as I had done last year for christmas which included the miniature butter cups. So for his birthday alongside with another gift I had included 15 of these in his present. mmm.. what's better than this? Nothing.Reese's peanut butter cups...dear god...These are so delicious! Even when they inevitably melt a little (cause your car or your state is hot)- they are still delicious. Just enough chocolate and peanut butter to compliment eachother and make me want more. Absolutely delicious and a family favorite for decades!
Jordanis L.
New York
Great Snack every now and then, but have to be aware of the load of bad stuff in it. Sadly these are not an everyday treat for it can really effect your health in a bad way. But I'd say every now and then it's not bad having! the creamy goodness of the peanut butter and chocolate it's in perfect ratio! I'd much prefer these over the king size ones. The king sized one ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is off, and has way to much peanut butter!

This is the perfect ration of cream filling and chocolate! Good and classic can't deny it even if it's not the healthiest.
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Reese's peanut butter cups or one of my favorite milk chocolate 🍫 bars.
It's so delicious that you want to savor it.
It's also my sons favorite chocolate so we need to learn to share.
Amanda E.
Okay seriously, if you don't like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I almost don't trust you as a person. Haha, kidding!! ;)

These have been my go-to candy since I was a little girl. The perfect solution when you're looking for a mix of salty and sweet, savory and decadent. Reese's Cups are always consistently PACKED with peanut butter - definitely a go-to for any peanut butter loves out there! The milk chocolate coating enhances the salty-sweetness of the peanut butter filling without overpowering. Affordable, decadent, and classic :)
Adrian B.
Yummy and good morning so I bought a second I was just like everyone on my own hand tiny Christmas tree and good luck finding it hard to think I am old friends and the backyard of of a fallen and the backyard of my life every other way when if you're able to do u NEED to to get someone who I have to if it will let everything seems to
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
In all of history this is the best candy combination ever!! I could eat 2 or 20.. My kids know to just hand them to me when we trick or treat and my stocking is always full of them at Xmas. Eadter is one of my favorite times since they come in so many shapes and sizes. Eggs, bunnies, white bunnies, minis and even as a cross. But my true favorite is the the standard round. I push out the center then eat the outside! 5 stars all the way! Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Kristina C.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are a classic. You can't find many better combinations than that of chocolate and peanut butter. The ratio of the two ingredients is just right, and the peanut butter is not overpowering. I like them frozen...if you can wait to get home before eating them. You can find them easily in most grocery or convenience stores, either in the candy aisle or on checkout lines. Just look for the distinctive bright orange wrapper!
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?