BY REESE'S #3 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??325 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 240 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish I could give Reese cups a higher star rating, because lets face it, this is the best candy ever made. If you disagree with me, then just dont even look at this review because i will rave about this candy all day long. So buckle up peeps. What can I say about Reeses other than that they are simply amazing? The flavor is sensational. The way the chocolate melts in your mouth. The peanut butter is just creamy and is not sticky like most peanut butters. The packaging is eye catching with that bright colored orange. They're affordable..which sometimes, I wish they werent so I wouldn't be so tempted to buy them as often as I do. I honestly wish peanut allergies were not a thing because everyone deserves to at least try a reese product. Again, I could go on for days, but I wont. Just know that this candy is the MVP and always will be.
Marisa R.
Nothing beats a classic Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. A great ratio of peanut butter and chocolate all in one easy to eat candy! I have always been a fan of peanut butter and chocolate together and often combine them when applicable. A Reese's Peanut Butter Cup just makes the combination way easier for me to get my hands on! Yum!
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups are my all time favorite candy!! I have been loving these since I was a little girl. They are so creamy and packed with peanut butter. It has the best of two worlds, chocolate and peanut butter. What else can I ask for? Oh and if you love Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup then you also must try the one in White Chocolate!!
harley r.
Norman
tastes amazing, perfect combo of savory peanut butter and sweet chocolate. great size to share with your friends. i have tried other alternatives to this product but nothing compares to reese's peanut butter cup. they are super affordable and not expensive at all. i would defiantly recommend to my friends
Josephine B.
Lawrence, KS
I am a candy junky, which may not be the best for me but I consider myself a candy connoisseur of sorts now. I love Reeses. Peanut butter and chocolate is such a classic candy combination and nothing beats the satisfaction of cleaning off a reeses cup and having the wrapper come off clean!
Andrea k.
Springfield
Reese's pennut butter cup is ny all time favorite.I grew up loving Reeses penut butter cup so it is my go to candy.I think that it is a good price compaired to other candy bars. I can tell a difference when compaired to the low cost  peanut butter cups. so I buy the only Reese's
Emily M.
Muncy, PA
Reeses are my all-time favorite candies. A perfect mixture of chocolate and peanut butter, nicely packaged, delicious flavor, and an eye-catching aesthetic. I eat about 10 Reeses cups a week and recommend this to all lovers of sweets. 5/5 stars!!
Kayla B.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
You seriously can’t go wrong with a Reese’s cup. If you haven’t tried one let me tell you it is wonderful. The chocolate is smooth and creamy as is the peanut butter the combination of flavors goes so well together I highly recommend this candy.
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup so much. This is my all time favorite candy (well equal to KitKats). I cannot explain how they taste - it's indescribable LOL. Even though I don't want to eat candy at all, just typing this review makes me want Reeses. Reeses are everywhere! Which is AMAZING but also terrible. I'll end up buying 100s of them just going to the store for one thing. It's great though that they are anywhere so when you are craving for some Reeses chocolate you can just run down the street to get it!
Taylor K.
If you don’t love Reese’s enough to get passed the “Reese’s might cause ADHD” headlines, then idk man, you’re one of the few. The classic cups, and the awesome holiday shapes that somehow might taste even better despite the same recipe, will be an American chocolate staple forever, is my guess. It’s clearly cheap chocolate and no one cares, myself included, the chocolate peanut butter combo will never get old and Reese’s does it just right. Now all the have to decide is how to pronounce “Reese’s,” and for those who don’t know it, people pronounce it differently across the country 🤷🏽‍♀️
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?

Amazon