BY REESE'S #7 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??295 Answers
  • What is your favorite form of Reese's? 225 Answers
  • What's craziest thing that you have used a reese's for? I...19 Answers
CJ S.
Hi, my name is CJ Saves, I am a lifestyle freelance blogger from Tennessee. I enjoy writing reviews and adding my two cents worth, where it is welcomed. I am not being paid or compensated in any way for writing this review. The thoughts and opinions in this review of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my own and belong only to me.
In my opinion, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the best-tasting chocolate candy ever made, by the Hershey Company. This is my go too when I have a sweet tooth, and it works every time.I prefer the milk chocolate over the white chocolate brand of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. In my area, the white chocolate version is harder to find. Reese's come in a variety shapes and sizes, you are sure to find the perfect fit for the tiniest of hands.The product packaging is attractive and easily accessible. I personally recommend Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, they have been around since 1928. Reese's has stood the test of time. This product is available worldwide and reasonably priced. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are one of the TOP10 FAVORITE CHOCOLATE TREATS in the USA. Why go to a candy shop and pay unreasonably high prices, for chocolate candy. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are affordable and retrievable 24-7 at any local 24-hour market. I don't know about you, but if I want a snack at midnight, I don't want to have to wait until morning, when the candy shop opens. Writing this review has left me longing for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.I think I will take a trip to the store, which is right around the corner from my home and pick one up. Thank you, Mr. Reese, for inventing this delicious candy and thank you Hershey's for inspiring him and continuing his legacy.

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wish I could give Reese cups a higher star rating, because lets face it, this is the best candy ever made. If you disagree with me, then just dont even look at this review because i will rave about this candy all day long. So buckle up peeps. What can I say about Reeses other than that they are simply amazing? The flavor is sensational. The way the chocolate melts in your mouth. The peanut butter is just creamy and is not sticky like most peanut butters. The packaging is eye catching with that bright colored orange. They're affordable..which sometimes, I wish they werent so I wouldn't be so tempted to buy them as often as I do. I honestly wish peanut allergies were not a thing because everyone deserves to at least try a reese product. Again, I could go on for days, but I wont. Just know that this candy is the MVP and always will be.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
I absolutely love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Other than plain chocolate, it is by far my favorite candy. It's one of those things that has been around forever, and you know what you're getting when you buy it.

The best time to get Reese's peanut butter cups is around a holiday. They are usually freshest at that time, but the regular ones are usually pretty good. I've rarely gotten an "old" one that wasn't as fresh as I would have wanted. One of the best parts of Reese's is the peanut butter itself. It's different from "regular" peanut butter and goes great with the chocolate. The proportions are perfect. They have a lot of good uses too with lots of great recipes online.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Oh yasssss who doesn't looove these peanut butter cups right? I'm sorry for those who have nut allergies because these are so yummy 😋. I'm definitely one of those people who believe that chocolate 🍫 is life giving lol 😂. Ever since I was a kid I've loved this combination of chocolate and peanut butter, they are very good frozen too! You can bake with them, even use them for a decoration on a dessert or a cake. Very tasty and versatile, you get the smooth taste of chocolate and the slightly salty flavor of the peanut butter. Unfortunately, since my chronic illness has made a lot of foods cause me problems, and with peanut butter being one of those foods, I've had to give them up now several years ago. 😥 I will always love them and I hope you feel the same way too 😉.
Anna B.
Woodbridge, VA
I wish I could give Reese cups a higher star rating, because lets face it, this is the best candy ever made. So gear up, peeps. What can I say about Reeses other than that they are absolutely amazing in every way? The flavor is OH SO DELICIOUS. The way the chocolate melts in your mouth. The peanut butter is just creamy and is not sticky like most peanut butters. The packaging is eye catching with that bright colored orange. They're affordable..which sometimes, I wish they werent so I wouldn't be so tempted to buy them as often as I do. I honestly wish peanut allergies were not a thing because everyone deserves to at least try a reese product. JUST KNOW it is the best chocolate you’ll ever taste :)
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
This is a breakdown of how much I eat Reese’s on a weekly basis...if I’m at Walmart I more than likely grab one and it doesn’t help that it’s sold in the vending food section at my job. I love the taste of milk chocolate and creamy peanut butter as I bite into one of the cups. I always cross my fingers hoping that I buy one that’s just been placed on the shelves because they are really fresh, not like the ones that have been sitting there for a while. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is a chocolate and peanut butter lover’s dream come true!
Francheska K.
I love doing reviews in my free time so...
I mean... YES. I love Reese's. My all-time favorite. I love to eat the chocolate first and then the peanut butter.
I think that it's a reasonable price but could be a little bit on the cheaper side. I recommend buying these if you have a craving for chocolate. peanut butter, or both! And I'm not going to lie. I like to be honest, I crave these all the time. I once put them in a container in my room so i could reach in and snack on them but I forgot about them days later! This came to my advantage though- I had a surprise treat haha. I do this every time now because it's fun. I'm weird.
Taylor K.
If you don’t love Reese’s enough to get passed the “Reese’s might cause ADHD” headlines, then idk man, you’re one of the few. The classic cups, and the awesome holiday shapes that somehow might taste even better despite the same recipe, will be an American chocolate staple forever, is my guess. It’s clearly cheap chocolate and no one cares, myself included, the chocolate peanut butter combo will never get old and Reese’s does it just right. Now all the have to decide is how to pronounce “Reese’s,” and for those who don’t know it, people pronounce it differently across the country 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jordanis L.
Great Snack every now and then, but have to be aware of the load of bad stuff in it. Sadly these are not an everyday treat for it can really effect your health in a bad way. But I'd say every now and then it's not bad having! the creamy goodness of the peanut butter and chocolate it's in perfect ratio! I'd much prefer these over the king size ones. The king sized one ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is off, and has way to much peanut butter!

This is the perfect ration of cream filling and chocolate! Good and classic can't deny it even if it's not the healthiest.
Amanda E.
Okay seriously, if you don't like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I almost don't trust you as a person. Haha, kidding!! ;)

These have been my go-to candy since I was a little girl. The perfect solution when you're looking for a mix of salty and sweet, savory and decadent. Reese's Cups are always consistently PACKED with peanut butter - definitely a go-to for any peanut butter loves out there! The milk chocolate coating enhances the salty-sweetness of the peanut butter filling without overpowering. Affordable, decadent, and classic :)
Vivianna M.
Do you prefer the miniature or the regular size??
Amanda M.
What is your favorite form of Reese's?
Can they be frozen? Or does it ruin them?
Marina P.
Can i put this inside of a cake?
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Has anyone successfully eaten just ONE?