Reese's® Peanut Butter Bunny uploaded by Amanda C.

BY REESE'S

Kids of all ages will love this classic Easter bunny, coated with delicious milk chocolate and filled with Reese's signature peanut butter. For a fun surprise, try tucking the Reese's Bunny Peanut Butter Candy into your kids' Easter basket and get ready to watch the excitement unfold.

Buy on Walmart
  • "They're always fresh, and just the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter!" in 2 reviews
  • "The careful combination of those two main ingredients are executed very well." in 1 review
  • "The perfect combo of milk chocolate and Reese's peanut butter make this Easter bunny one of the best." in 1 review
Caroline S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I purchased this for my husband's Easter basket this year. The name alone was a major selling point, Reester Bunny, very clever! The Reester Bunny did not disappoint. Not only did it get a little chuckle, but it was very tasty! It was the quality you expect from a company like Reese's. Sometimes novelty items like this seem to be of a lesser quality but that was not the case with our Reester Bunny! Looking forward to putting one in my little one's Easter basket next year!
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Very cute gift for Easter baskets! Both kids and adults love receiving them as gifts and they're delicious! In fact they're so cute I feel kinda sad to eat it! They're readily available in all major stores in the springtime/around Easter and can usually be found on sale or at special discounts too, not that they're too expensive to begin with.
Tasha  G.
Recess chocolate is the best perfect chocolate to peanut butter ratio. The peanut butter has the most perfect texture it's not thick, rich or too loose. A plus is that it in other candies when you get it in different shapes it losses something in either the texture or taste, this doesn't happen with the reese's peanut butter bunny.
Cassie G.
Plenty of chocolate! Ressse's are some of
my favorites always, but one thing is that they do get hard when you put them in the fridge. They are 3 something for one as well, but I usually get them when the candy is marked down for the holiday season. However, they are worth what you pay for them and are plenty enough to handle.
Amy E.
Streator, IL
These were a gift for Easter for three children and one for me for making the baskets. This is a once a year treat, we usually buy at a big box store. The kids love them, and look forward to them every year. We prefer them over the cheaper alternatives you can choose, but we have always been life long fans of Reese's as well.
Bryce  W.
Fraser, MI
I love peanut butter and chocolate. It's a match made in heaven. So when there's a bunny made out of peanut butter and chocolate it's great because it's huge so there's a lot in it. Reese's is the best chocolate peanut butter candy there is. Other ones are okay but nothing compares to this. 10/10 would recommend.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I don't think these special edition shapes are as good as the original Reese's cups, probably because I find that they contain more peanut butter and less chocolate coating the the original Reese's cup. I can't stand the excessive amount of peanut butter filling in these or the other holiday themed Reese's.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Anything Reese's is good enough for me. This chocolate and peanut butter bunny left me hankering for more with each bite. The chocolate wasn't so thick that you would have trouble biting and overall it was very soft and easy to eat. Lots' of delicious peanut butter and chocolate. What more could you want?
Ashley M.
This little guy is one of my favorite Easter candies. You cannot go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Peanut butter + chocolate = mouthgasm. I love Reese's brand products, but this one has to be my favorite. Reese's really has perfected the chocolate/peanut butter combo, no one else can compare!!!
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
This is my favorite thing to get or give for Easter! Just like Reese's cups, it's the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate flavor. This brand tends to be a bit on the pricey side compared to other brands, but it's worth the money because it's the most delicious brand you'll find out there!
Zoe B.
Do these taste like normal Reese's?
How good are these cause my mouth is watering
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
How big are they
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I Never tried this, does it taste anything like the Reese Easter egg?