Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup

by Reese's

REESE'S Big Cup Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect treat for peanut butter lovers! Each one packs twice the peanut butter of a regular REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup for a unique new way to enjoy the classic combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. Try them frozen, or chop them up and add a peanut butter punch to ice cream sundaes and home-baked desserts!

Which one do you reach for first…Reese Peanut Butter Cup or Mr. Goodbar? For me, it all depends on what I plan on eating with it. If I want ice cream I’m reaching for the Reese Cup. No ice cream, it’s the Mr. Goodbar. Either way you’re ready for a yummy snack. Reese'S Peanut Butter Cups, Mr. Goodbar Candy Bar
Anyone else think that the peanut butter to chocolate ratio is 10x better in this then it is to the original??
Start your review of Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley G.
Science Hill, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by Ashley G.
These are really good. My husband loves them. They just have a little too much peanut butter for me. If it had more chocolate to even it out, it would be better. But they do taste great!
Gina M.
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by Gina M.
I have always enjoyed Reese’s growing up, so it’s nice to indulge in these once in a while. My sister gifted me with a jumbo one & I had to slice it to even eat it ha! It was yummy.
Gretchen L.
West Branch, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by Gretchen L.
Purchased at: CVS
This review is actually for the Reese’s Big Cup with Pretzels...🙂 I’ve been wanting to try one of these for a while and FINALLY my husband found me one...🤗🙌🏻🙃 The cup is huge and full of Reese’s peanut buttery goodness with an added twist of pretzels...😆 I love sweet and salty..and this is an excellent balance of both!! You all should go ahead and try these...it’s really good..🥰Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup with Pretzels ♥️
LaToya D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by LaToya D.
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by LaToya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the BEST REESE'S for any basic Reese's Lover!!!! The cup is bigger so you get a little more chocolate but ALOT more peanut butter!!! My absolute favorite!!! It's not too much peanut butter, it's the perfect amount. I freeze mine before eating so the first bite is a challenge but I win every single time.💕💕💕💕 I don't need the regular reese's cup anymore. This is perfect 👍🏾
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm a chocolate lover and a peanut butter lover so eating this candy puts me in heaven. I love the smooth rich top layer of milk chocolate and it has just the right amount of peanut butter filling. The most delicious chocolate ever; highly recommended.
jannette R.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by jannette R.
I have loves reeses peanut butter cups since i was you ger and now my kids love them too. Super easy to find and the buggest variety out there as well, super cheap and keeps your sweet cravings satisfied(ugly pic, lol Texas weather)
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
Omggg these are too tasty for my own good! I love peanut butter so the fact that I get the normal reeses amount times ten in this product is a no brainer buy for me
Gabby R.
Ventura , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by Gabby R.
these are so delicious! if you have a sweet tooth i definitely recommend! i rarely get it because it’s bad for u, so i get it when i have a big accomplishment as a little gift. it’s super inexpensive, and very delicious. i recccomend to anyone who like peanut butter Reeses Original Single Peanut Butter Cups Milk Chocolate Snack Size - 2 lb
Morris M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup is greatness in a package.... chocolate and peanut butter... good.... add extra peanut butter.... greatness... the more peanut butter the better.... reese's is just a throw back candy bar... has been around since forever
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cup uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves this candy, it’s one of the few soft candies he can have. He is just like me and has an insatiable love for peanut butter lol. I don’t buy them often, due to us trying to not keep unhealthy food around but every once in a while I’ll buy one of these for my little.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole D.
Port Alberni , BC
il y a 3 mois
Hershey's Reese's Stuffed With Pieces Peanut Butter Cups DO you like these or the original better?
Megan P. il y a 3 mois
I like Reese's Pieces over Reese's Cups so I prefer to have them not stuffed inside. If I am going to have a Reese's cup, I like having the creamy center. Especially if I make cookies with Reese's cups in the middle.
Amanda R.
Youngstown, OH
il y a 2 ans
Brittany Q. il y a un an
Yes I agree. Way too big and too much peanut butter if you ask me. They definitely could've done a better job with this