BY REESE'S

REESE'S Big Cup Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect treat for peanut butter lovers! Each one packs twice the peanut butter of a regular REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup for a unique new way to enjoy the classic combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate. Try them frozen, or chop them up and add a peanut butter punch to ice cream sundaes and home-baked desserts!

• Are this ones better than the originals??5 Answers
  • Any thoughts on the Reese big cups with reeses pieces ins...6 Answers
  • Where to i buy the beautiful majestic cup3 Answers
aly M.
Frederick, MD
Who doesn’t love Reese’s peanut butter cups. This one is definitely reserved for those who are very huge peanut butter lovers, because every bite is a mouthful of sweet peanut butter, with just a little bit of chocolate. If you haven’t tried this by now, what are you doing!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I could go on and on about Reese's peanut butter cups. I would say they are number two on my favorite candies list meaning I'm always grabbing a pack. The big cup is amazing for any peanut butter fans like me! Its FILLED with the Reese's peanut butter that I love so much. It's a sweet, thicker kind and doesn't just taste like peanuts to me (like most due in my opinion). The peanut butter compliments the sweet milk chocolate covering it. I love having just one big filled Reese's cup! Solves my sweet tooth/craving problem right away.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Although I love all Reese's Peanut Butter cups, My new favorite kind is the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups stuffed with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! It is my 2 favorite chocolates combined! I bought it and immediately shared it on my Facebook and Instagram pages! I truly recommend that you try them, if you are a chocolate and peanut butter fan!
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Reeses is one of my favorite candies and any excuse I can find to buy them I do. The excuse in this case was one big cup. new. Totally enough for me. I live it as I do the two cups and the pieces and the eggs and the Halloween candy and Christmas candy and everything that Reese does EXCEPT the cereal but I digress. These bad boys are affordable easily found at convenience stores and gas stations as well as your local grocery store. If you haven't tried one you should. Today. :)
lauren s.
Love all Reese’s products but this is my favorite! If you like peanut butter just a little more than chocolate then this is the candy for you! It has just touch more peanut butter than chocolate which is why I love it so much.
Thailyanis D.
Milwaukee, WI
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, this candy is for you , the mix of these two flavors is amazing I love this candy bar I’d buy it any day , there’s so many other flavors as welll that are better or just as good
tara k.
Reese’s are always delicious but especially in a bigger size! The mixture of chocolate and peanut butter were portioned perfectly. If you like chocolate this candy is definitely for you. I highly recommend to all
Samantha M.
Martinez, GA
I don't really know why I'm reviewing this, because every red blooded God fearing American knows that reeses cups are the best candy. I've tried enough products to know that you could fill literally anything with reeses peanut butter and I'd eat it.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Nothing’s better than a Reese cup twice the size. I usually throw these in the freezer to eat later and they’re amazing. Great texture, flavor and affordable as well. It really doesn’t get better than this.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
These are a favorite in my house. There a favorite reward for my daughter when she behaves well. My husband and I and my daughter will sit and share one at the end of the day. They are a special kind of delicious, that is now becoming part of good family memories for us.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
Can you ever really eat just one Reese's?
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
Are these better than the originals?
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
I just saw these at the store yesterday. Has anyone tried them yet? Are they good?
Guillaume R.
Quebec
Any thoughts on the Reese big cups with reeses pieces inside? Good move or bad move on Reese's part?
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Do they have the white chocolate in big size?