BY REESE'S #2 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Get the classic taste of REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter in versatile morsels! Mix these chips into pancake or dessert batter the next time you’re baking, sprinkle into yogurt or simply savor by the mouthful!

• what is your favorite recipe using these?9 Answers
  • I'd like to start my baking for the season and would like...6 Answers
  • Are these any good?4 Answers
Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips
  • "I wouldn't eat them out of the bag, but they are great for making chocolate peanut butter cookies or for topping ice cream." in 11 reviews
  • "These are good to use to make cookies but not something everyone likes so normally you have to have milk chocolate ones with these." in 6 reviews
  • "I love adding a handful of these to my favorite brownie recipe, they hold up well to baking and are delicious added to chocolate chip cookies, brownies, chocolate cookies and cakes, and quick candies!" in 6 reviews
  • "They make your cookies so much better especially if you do half Reese's and half chocolate chips." in 6 reviews
  • "My mom and I used to bake cookies all the time and the best cookies were made with these chocolate and peanut butter chips!" in 5 reviews
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
If you like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups then you will like these Baking Chips! They are like minature bites of the peanut butter that the cups are stuffed with. They are so good in cookies and cakes! Or if you are wanting a quick treat you can eat them alone. :)
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i bought these when i was going to make some brownies and they turned out great. i've also used these in cookies and fudge. i buy at walmart. i think these would be good in pancakes as well. they are priced great and i would buy again and recommend.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I mostly just use these in my brownie batter and it tastes amazing. It's so creamy and the flavor is amazing. I use these just to make peanut butter cookies and they give a great deal of flavor to the cookies.
Erin V.
COLUMBUS, OH
I remember when I first got into baking and was trying to figure out how to make my own peanut butter chips, but thankfully Reese's did the hard work for me. These peanut butter chips bake perfectly into every creation I've ever baked. It's the only brand of peanut butter chips I'm aware of but haven't had the desire to find others anyway.
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
These have a genuine flavor of peanut butter. They add a great enhancement to cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies or blonde or chocolate brownies. They have genuine peanut butter flavor. I buy them at Wal Mart, and like to keep them on hand for baking. They are not too expensive, I think they are priced right.
Laura F.
Mount Carmel
Yummmm!!! I have been using these chips for years and just bought three bags of them again last Saturday. They have a really good flavor, not a fake aftertaste. I’m sure we’ll buy them again.
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Baking Chips. My mom bakes with them and I eat them right out of the bag. This product is always the best. Reese's baking chips are always a little pricey, but they have the best flavor and always make me happy.Very satisfied.
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
A stand alone sweet treat, satisfying that sugar crave. Blended into warm chocolate pudding or a favorite cookie recipe. Sprinkled on top of icecream or a fresh out of the oven brownies. So many wonderful ways to enjoy Reese's Peanut Butter Chips. Snack or blend - Enjoy!
Philly B.
My daughter loves peanut butter and asked to make peanut better cookie. These tasted great in our chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate and peanut butter were a good combination.  I think we may be making more of these during the holiday season.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
These are so yummy!!! I love baking cookies with these reeces peanut butter baking chips! They melt perfectly and dont take too long, they taste absolutely amazing!!
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
Do you have any good recipe for this other than cookiea
Daniel A.
Asher, OK
I've never seen these in store. What stores sell these and do they taste anything like the cups?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
What all do you all bake with these.
Neana E.
What else other then cookies are these good in?
Ro'Chelle Rebel W.
People seem so obsessed with these!!! but I am just not a peanut butter fan, is it really that good though?