BY REESE'S

The classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups are the perfect companion for movies, sports and parties.

• Does anyone know if you can still buy these? if so where??1 Answers
Reese's Peanut Butter
  • "I love this for a quick snack, tastes good, and when you need the combo of chocolate and peanut butter it is exactly what you need!" in 8 reviews
  • "These are perfect just to pop in your mouth or mix in your greek yogurt or make an ice cream smoothy!" in 2 reviews
  • "Why is it that every time i have these they taste stale?" in 1 review
  • "THESE USE TO BE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD." in 1 review
  • "These were my absolute favorite candy growing up." in 1 review
Gabby K.
These were my absolute favorite candy growing up. I wish they'd bring these back instead of the mini Reese's cups. I loved how they tasted, and I loved the small pieces of candy! Definitely one of the foods I miss the most!
LeAnn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these little bites of heaven. These are perfect just to pop in your mouth or mix in your greek yogurt or make an ice cream smoothy! Love Peanut butter and Reeses is hands down the best peanut butter candy
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love Reese's everything but these I was sad I was not a fan of the. They just didn't do it for me. They weren't good. I didn't like the crunch and the minimal peanut butter in them
Armani M.
These are great for a little road trip snack. I find it difficult however to remove them from the bag without having your fingers become a chocolate mess. But taste is great!
Kate B.
Why is it that every time i have these they taste stale? Not happy about that, so usually just go for the regular peanut butter cups. Still love reese's no matter what.
Brianna W.
OH MY GOD! THESE USE TO BE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. And now i can't seem to find them anywhere. My best friend and I use to put them in the freezer and then suck on them after they were mostly frozen!!
Erika.N G.
Stockton, CA
I love recess's bites, i find them less messy for kids. I don't feel like i have to eat it fast and not savor it because i don't want the chocolate to melts on my fingers
Jessica S.
I felt like there could be more chocolate, however they met my satisfaction due to,its Reese goodness and the fact I didn't have to unwrap anything. I also used them on brownies and they were perfect!
Amber L.
Detroit, MI
I love the Reese's Bites, they literally taste just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Chocolate and Peanut Butter together are the best things to fill your craves!
camille e.
Eastlake, OH
I LOVE the bites! So great when you just want a little taste or have a tiny sweet tooth! Great as toppings on ice cream and when used in baking!
Brianna W.
Does anyone know if you can still buy these? if so where??