Food & SnacksPantrySeasonings & SpicesReese's
OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars

REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars

Get an 18 pack of our newest creation with this box of REESE’S OUTRAGEOUS Bars. Enjoy peanut butter, chocolate, caramel and REESE’S PIECES Candy.

I’m a Reese’s fanatic but I’ve been hesitant to try this. What’s it like?
Who else loves this bar?
Are these in Canada yet?
Start your review of REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars!
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars uploaded by Nicole C.
Wow this is a monster of a candy bar and I mean that in the best way!! It's peanuttty, salty, heavy, chocolately. Its definitely a guilty pleasure and hits ALL the spots!!!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars uploaded by Maria C.
I don't usually eat Reeses, but I was a at futbol game and they where throwing this at the audience and I tried it. Like the carmel mixed with the peanut butter And now I actually like them but only the Reeses Outrageous, so I been buying them . #Reeses #influenster #carmel #reesesoutrageous
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is another Reese’s treat that I really enjoyed! It’s peanut butter, Reese’s Pieces, chocolate & caramel packed into a hearty & filling candy bar. I could only eat half at a time BC it’s very sweet - I saved the other half in the fridge for later. #childhoodyumminess #snackattack [product:reeses-outrageous]
Monica T.
Front Royal, VA
REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars uploaded by Monica T.
The Reese's Outrageous pieces bar is tasty! No doubt. The milk chocolate, peanut butter and caramel flavors are to die for but an improvement would be to nix the pieces. Personally, I don't think they add the flavor; it's just extra for extra's sake. I just had one for the first time and overall I'm satisfied; hence the 4 starts.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars uploaded by Holly L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My honey brought me this candy bar from a Walmart shopping trip. It's a pretty tasty candy bar it has peanut butter, caramel, Reese's Pieces, and chocolate. It's like eating a Reese's Cup stuffed with Reese's Pieces.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
So delicious!! Can't beat the amazing taste of a Reese's peanut butter and chocolate cup! The price point is very affordable and the individually wrapped cups make it a great snack to share with friends. Definitely my go-to snack! So yummy!!
Belinda L.
Picayune, MS
Love the extra hidden Reese's pieces. Like a party in your mouth. Also king size is big enough for the kids to share
Tiffany H.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Because who doesn't love alot of chocolate lol very creamy and good you can never go wrong with a king size candy bar
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
These are amazing. In addition to normal peanut butter cups these have an extra crunch! Price is great too
Isabel L.
Briarwood, NY
So yummy! I love the king size bar, since the regular bars are never enough! Chocolatey & peanut butter-y. I'm craving it right now.