Reese's Outrageous King Size Bar uploaded by Kimberly M.Reese's Outrageous King Size Bar uploaded by Andrea G.Reese's Outrageous King Size Bar uploaded by Natalie W.

BY REESE'S #42 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Reese’sOutrageous Bars explode with texture and flavor, complete with caramel and crunchy Reese’s Pieces candy surrounding creamy peanut butter and covered in smooth milk chocolate.

• How do these compare to the pieces in the cup ? Better or...2 Answers
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
So I love chocolate, but this product is definitely a little on the too much chocolate too much peanut butter mixture. This is just tons of cavities but don’t get me wrong it’s amazing ! The too much of it is what I think is amazing to say the least. It just melts in your mouth, some people don’t enjoy too much of things but this is an item in which too much is just right! Try it out for yourself ! Lol
Kathryn G.
newport
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soooo delicious. I typically don’t go for regular Reese’s all the time but I’m a fan of Reese’s pieces. The store I work at just put out the bars and I’m so glad I decided to try this it’s the perfect amount of Reese’s and the perfect amount of crunch with a thin bonus layer of Carmel in it. Best candy bar on the market right now
Brook D.
This is the best version of Reese’s out there. It has such a good flavor and you can taste the bits and the peanut butter so well. It definitely blows the regular Reese’s out of the shelf. I definitely would repurchase.
Caroline A.
Saint Louis, MO
Man oh man, I pick these up at the gas station on a weekly basis, and I love them. I've really been turned away from original Rescess Peanut Butter Cups because of the difficulties I've found trying to eat the camdy without my entire outfit becoming messy. I think the bar forms of this candy are absolutely amazing, have and will reccomend!
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've only had the king size Outrageous bar once. The taste was good, and the price was reasonable, but the sweetness was just too much for me. I couldn't eat it in one sitting so I shared it with my family. I probably wouldn't buy it again. I would stick with the regular sized bars.
Heather B.
Hallstead, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of the best Reese's products out there! Its a great combination of everything, caramel,peanut butter, crunch, and of course chocolate! What could go wrong with that?! Best thing around, but not something I would recommend all the time to eat, Maybe once in a while!
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
Who would have thought that Reese's could get even better?! I would probably choose a regular Reese's cup on a typical day, but the outrageous bar is great when you want that delicious peanut butter flavor from a Reese's cup, but this gives a nice crunch that you do not get from the original Reese's.
maggie p.
Anniston, AL
Im a huge fan of Reese's chocolates so imagine how excited I was to try the REESE'S OUTRAGEOUS King Size Bar. Oh my goodness how wonderful! The candy bar was a huge portion of yummy goodness. Full of peanut buttery taste and REESE'S pieces! What an incredible way to meld all the flavors I love together!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have my moments where I’m obsessed with Reeces candy’s and this bar is the perfect size to satisfy my cravings. It’ll last me over a week and I take small bites here and there. I’d highly recommend because the size is well worth the price. Especially when eaten in moderation.
Heather M.
Bradenton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Received this item in the mail, and If you love reese's this is the Bar for you! It's huge but the massive size doesn't take away from the classic "Reese's" flavor. I personally don't buy junk food like this, but ended up eating the whole thing! oops!
Selina🖤 C.
Hamilton, ON
How do these compare to the pieces in the cup ? Better or worse ?