BY REESE'S

If candy bars were rock concerts, “REESE'S peanut butter center” would be this one's headliner. REESE'S NUTRAGEOUS Bar is loaded with rich chocolate, smooth peanut butter, sweet caramel and crunchy peanuts.

Reese's Nutrageous, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Snack Bites , 5.9 Oz
  • "I'm not a big fan of this candy bar I think it's just a little to nutty for my tastes so personally I wouldn't choose this" in 3 reviews
  • "this was one of my favorite candy bars growing up , i haven't had one in awhile but remember how awesome they are" in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect blend of everything mixed into one. " in 1 review
  • "It's my all time favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of anything peanut butter and peanutty but there's something about a Nutrageous that I just can't get behind. " in 1 review
Becca B.
Ocala
My new favorite candy bar! It’s salty and sweet! Love chocolate covered peanuts? You should definitely try this! It’s is a yummy creamy and crunchy candy bar. Sweet creaming peanut butter with soft chewy caramel. With yummy salty and crunchy peanuts topped with a delightful milk chocolate. This candy bar has amazing texture through out and will make your pallet explode with flavor. Reese's Nutrageous, Chocolate & Peanut Butter Snack Bites , 5.9 Oz
John C.
Cranberry Township
This candy bar is  my favorite that I've ever eaten. It passes all the checks and balances in my book: Peanut Butter; good, Chocolate; good, Nuts; good, Carmel; good. Add all those up and you have a delightful treat that anyone without a peanut allergy should try. I would give this candy bar more than 5 stars if i could. For only a dollar you won't be disappointed.
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
You can’t go wrong with buying these! Im giving it a three star because I really don’t like peanut butter but these? I like them! Not only does it have peanut butter inside but the outside is chocolate! These been around since I was a kid of course I had my first bite in my young ages, I would definitely keep getting these and you should too!
Sophia F.
Bronx, NY
These are one of my favorite unhealthy snacks.  I'm a huge fan of Reese's and love that the combined them with pretzels, Reese's pieces, and peanuts.  These are quite addicting and I tend to lack self control when eating them.  They can be found in pharmacies and supermarkets.
Noor A.
Lincoln
I cannot go a day without and Reese’s new treasures bites they are so good I have to have them every day they are I really deeply a really good role in my life I really like them they’re so delicious there are so many flavors all good for a snack at school or work
Chello P.
Brentwood, New York
These are simply amazing. You get the great taste of chocolate mixed in with the saltiness of the pretzels. Makes for an amazing snack. It basically tastes like a chocolate covered pretzel that got separated. I would buy and eat this again.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
It’s good but there’s almost no chocolate in this snack pack! The Hershey’s one is all chocolate! Other than that the mix is delicious obviously! I️ always am able to get them on sale so very great price!
Marissa M.
Midlothian
Your kids and you love the sweets? I recommend for you and your kids to try this. I often eat this once a month. I love it! Very delicious! Very good value. You can also give this for someone’s birthday or as a snack. Everyone has to look the sweets unless you’re super healthy and you don’t eat this.
Kaitlyn A.
Baltimore, MD
Best thing ever! Best little chocolate snack when you’re craving it!! Love the cup they come in easy to eat while driving. Size could be bigger but there amazing
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
#snackattack My absolute favorite candy bar! Its got everything! Chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter and Caramel!! What more could a pmsing woman ask for!! This is my go-to when I'm craving chocolate and I usually can't resist grabbing one everytime I see it!
lauren n.
new jersey
Reeses are my all time favorite candy. Ive never had this before. How good is it?
Merissa M.
Comox , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anyone prefer this one to the regular Reese's?
Alexis L.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What do you think about these?
Jen L.
Petersburg, VA
Nutrageous is my favorite candy bar but I like waiting for them to go on sale. Where can I find the best bargains on these great candy bars?
Kayleigh C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How many servings are in these

back