BY REESE'S #52 in Candy Bars

Reese's® NutRageous® Chocolate Candy Bar.
Made with chocolate, peanuts, peanut butter & caramel.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm a big fan of chocolate + peanut butter and this adds the peanuts to the mix and makes an unbelievably delicious treat!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite candy, I seriously love this." in 2 reviews
  • "Anyway the bars are pretty good but a little too Nutrageous for me LOL." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a big fan of candy bars in general, but this one is delicious!" in 1 review
  • "I love anything Reeses peanut butter cups,reeses pieces,and of course nutrageous.When they are on sale I stock up on them and always well worth the price." in 1 review
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Nampa, ID
This is by far my second favorite Reese's product behind the pumpkins! The are creamy rich sweet and crunchy with both the nuts and the crispy insides that are similar to Butterfingers but have the delicious peanut butter flavor we love about Reese's. They are the most satisfying candybar and just the right size not to big for sweetness overload and not to tiny where you feel jipped. I will say the chocolate does melt quickly on the outside so it can be a bit messy to eat.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Gilbert, AZ
I remember when I first found these candy bars. I was 8 months pregnant. I used pregnancy leverage to eat them whenever possible. Then they disappeared. I couldn't understand why. They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet, PLUS they are covered in crunchy nuts! So I was pretty stoked when they popped up in my area again last year. Only now I'm not pregnant. So they are, for me, an extremely occasional mega-treat. :-)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Des Moines , IA
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. I use to get these all the time with my dad, seems Thy are harder to find these days. But I love it it's kind of like a mix between a nut roll and Reese's to me. I love how smoother he peanut butter is and the crunch from the peanut it's the perfect combo I wouldn't change anything about this magical candy.
vonj c.
vonj c.
NEWARK, DE
These bars are absoloutley amazing!I'm going to be honest I had my doubts before trying this product, but Ifreally real really enjoyed it. When you first taste it, it tastes exactly like a resses cup, but then the more you chew and eat it , it strats t taste like a residue of a bitter protein bar. But despite the after taste, it's really great!!
brandy a.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
This is what I'm talking about!!!Hard to beat something so darn good like the Reese's NutRageous..The best flavor ever and on the expensive side..The only place I can find them anymore are in gas stations and paying a fortune for one...If you love milk chocolate,peanuts,and peanut butter then you will love this..Its even got caramel in it....
Brooke  F.
Brooke F.
Kent, OH
This is seriously my favorite candy bar. It has all the perks of reese's (amazing peanut butter and chocolate!) but with the perfect addition of peanuts and nougat. It is so amazing and tasty and I'm glad to see it in more stores lately. It's a bit pricier that I'd like for a normal candy bar but it's so good it's worth it.
Mark L.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
YUM! I remember when they first came out with these bars. I was like, "wait, they made Reese's in a candy bar?" I even remember my first taste of one! It blew my mind. I think Reese's cups are probably still my favorite product, but these NutRageous bars pack more of a punch when I need extra energy and protein.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
This is delicious. I've tried it a few times, it good but really sweet and it is on the top sweet side where I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this. If it is offered to me sure I would eat it it's good I just wouldn't go out of my way to buy this it's not something I would eat daily or even once a week.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Huntsville, AL
I love Reese`s but to me this had more of a Snickers texture which I didnt care for at all. It was to creamy and not much crunch like I was looking for. I thought it would be like a reeses cup with nuts but the inside taste just like a snickers to me. Everyone has different taste and this was not mine.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Yeah, so... if there's a Reese's product out there- I've probably tried it, or bought it for my dad who then shared it with me. Seriously. And this was a top-ranked contender. You get the delciousness of a normal Reese cup and then add in some other textures to spice things up and wham! You're in love.
lauren n.
lauren n.
new jersey
Reeses are my all time favorite candy. Ive never had this before. How good is it?
Jen L.
Jen L.
Petersburg, VA
Nutrageous is my favorite candy bar but I like waiting for them to go on sale. Where can I find the best bargains on these great candy bars?
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
What do you think about these?
Merissa M.
Merissa M.
Comox , BC
Anyone prefer this one to the regular Reese's?
Kavon B.
Kavon B.
Bridgeport
Are these candy bars good? I seen them before but never tried it