BY REESE'S

If candy bars were rock concerts, “REESE'S peanut butter center” would be this one's headliner. REESE'S NUTRAGEOUS Bar is loaded with rich chocolate, smooth peanut butter, sweet caramel and crunchy peanuts.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm not a big fan of this candy bar I think it's just a little to nutty for my tastes so personally I wouldn't choose this" in 3 reviews
  • "this was one of my favorite candy bars growing up , i haven't had one in awhile but remember how awesome they are" in 2 reviews
  • "It has the perfect blend of everything mixed into one. " in 1 review
  • "It's my all time favorite candy bar." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of anything peanut butter and peanutty but there's something about a Nutrageous that I just can't get behind. " in 1 review
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
You can’t go wrong with buying these! Im giving it a three star because I really don’t like peanut butter but these? I like them! Not only does it have peanut butter inside but the outside is chocolate! These been around since I was a kid of course I had my first bite in my young ages, I would definitely keep getting these and you should too!
Soph F.
Bronx, NY
These are one of my favorite unhealthy snacks.  I'm a huge fan of Reese's and love that the combined them with pretzels, Reese's pieces, and peanuts.  These are quite addicting and I tend to lack self control when eating them.  They can be found in pharmacies and supermarkets.
Noor A.
Lincoln
I cannot go a day without and Reese’s new treasures bites they are so good I have to have them every day they are I really deeply a really good role in my life I really like them they’re so delicious there are so many flavors all good for a snack at school or work
Betsy S.
Perfect everyday snack for myself and my son. The chocolate gives me a little boost of energy. It’s pretty cheap for the perfection of Reese’s. I bought mine from the Walmart around the corner. I have recommended my family to try this, for we all love chocolate!
Chello P.
Brentwood, New York
These are simply amazing. You get the great taste of chocolate mixed in with the saltiness of the pretzels. Makes for an amazing snack. It basically tastes like a chocolate covered pretzel that got separated. I would buy and eat this again.
Gessamyn R.
federal way
I love peanut butter and chocolate so I recommend lovers of the same thing to try this. It's also really convenient when ur going around in errands and need a little snack. I believe they're really affordable.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
It’s good but there’s almost no chocolate in this snack pack! The Hershey’s one is all chocolate! Other than that the mix is delicious obviously! I️ always am able to get them on sale so very great price!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I totally love the snacks. The this is definitely one of my most favorite snacks ever. If you like something salty and sweet, definitely grab this. You can purchase it at your local grocery store or CVS pharmacy. It is very affordable. It has some small pretzels, Reese’s cups, Reese’s pieces, and peanuts. It is definitely a great snack to give a try
Faline K.
Zachary, LA
I don’t share this. This is so delicious, I keep it all to myself when I buy one. They are a little pricey I think, so I don’t buy one often. But it’s a nice treat when I do.
Marissa M.
Midlothian
Your kids and you love the sweets? I recommend for you and your kids to try this. I often eat this once a month. I love it! Very delicious! Very good value. You can also give this for someone’s birthday or as a snack. Everyone has to look the sweets unless you’re super healthy and you don’t eat this.
lauren n.
new jersey
Reeses are my all time favorite candy. Ive never had this before. How good is it?
Alexis L.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What do you think about these?
Merissa M.
Comox, BC
Anyone prefer this one to the regular Reese's?
Jen L.
Petersburg, VA
Nutrageous is my favorite candy bar but I like waiting for them to go on sale. Where can I find the best bargains on these great candy bars?
Kayleigh C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How many servings are in these