Reese's Nutrageous Bar

If Candy Bars Were Rock Concerts, Reese's Peanut Butter Center Would Be This One's Headliner. Reese's Nutrageous Candy Bar Is Perfect For Satisfying Any Snack Attack!
Milk Chocolate,Sugar,Cocoa Butter,Chocolate,Skim Milk,Milk Fat,Lactose,Lecithin,Pgpr,Peanuts,Sugar,Dextrose,Salt,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness

Reese's Nutrageous Bar
  • "I'm a big fan of chocolate + peanut butter and this adds the peanuts to the mix and makes an unbelievably delicious treat!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is my new favorite candy, I seriously love this." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of candy bars in general, but this one is delicious!" in 1 review
  • "He is a peanut butter chocolate guy." in 1 review
  • "I love anything Reeses peanut butter cups,reeses pieces,and of course nutrageous.When they are on sale I stock up on them and always well worth the price." in 1 review
Bewitching M.
My FAVORITE candy on the planet! I hate that a lot of stores don't carry these. I love the combination of sweet/salty from the caramel, chocolate, peanut butter and peanuts. So delicious!
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
Anything Reese's deserves 5 stars! This is one of my favorite things to treat myself with. I love being able to find so many coupons on them too so I can get them at a discounted price! Addicting!
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I'm diverging from my beauty reviews because I feel like I need to sing the praises of this candy bar. I go through stages where I want one particular food for weeks at a time. Right now, that's Nutrageous. I used to eat these all the time, and then they went away. I can only find them at the sketchy quick stop by my house, but it's 100% worth going in for these little masterpieces. I think my favorite part of the Nutrageous is amount of peanut butter inside. I don't know why, but it tastes so salty and perfect. Even better than normal Reeses peanut butter cups. Plus the peanuts and caramel. HEAVEN.
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy bar. I will turn to this any day I'm craving something sweet and spy it at the counter checking out somewhere. There was a spurt of time that these were hard to find, but now I seem to be able to buy one at any gas station I go to. I'm in love - there's something about this that just has me addicted to the flavors.
Ashley C.
Pleasant hill , IA
This is my favorite candy bar of all time. I use to get these all the time with my dad, seems Thy are harder to find these days. But I love it it's kind of like a mix between a nut roll and Reese's to me. I love how smoother he peanut butter is and the crunch from the peanut it's the perfect combo I wouldn't change anything about this magical candy.
Jewel G.
Burbank, CA
This is delicious. I've tried it a few times, it good but really sweet and it is on the top sweet side where I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this. If it is offered to me sure I would eat it it's good I just wouldn't go out of my way to buy this it's not something I would eat daily or even once a week.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
This is what I'm talking about!!!Hard to beat something so darn good like the Reese's NutRageous..The best flavor ever and on the expensive side..The only place I can find them anymore are in gas stations and paying a fortune for one...If you love milk chocolate,peanuts,and peanut butter then you will love this..Its even got caramel in it....
Shelley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reese's NutRageous Chocolate Candy Bar has got to be one of the best candy bars ever made. It combines milk chocolate and caramel and peanut butter and peanuts to give you one of the best treats you will ever eat. The flavors are addictive to me and I have to make myself stop at just one candy bar. That is how good they are!
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
In this house, we're pretty sure Reese's can do no wrong, and the NutRageous bar is no exception!  The perfect mix of chocolate, peanuts, and caramel -- it sounds like a Snickers bar, but it's really on a whole different level.  These aren't chopped up peanuts and a little bit of caramel, these are whole nuts, a ton of caramel and a smooth, velvety, melty chocolate coating!  Just writing this review has me craving one!
Charity K.
Belington, WV
Reese's NutRageous is probably my favorite candy bare ever! I think one of the reasons that I enjoy it so much when I do get one is because they are pretty hard to find in my area. There are only a couple of stores that sell them. They have the perfect combination of chocolate, peanut butter, peanuts, and caramel. It literally makes me happy.
lauren n.
new jersey
Reeses are my all time favorite candy. Ive never had this before. How good is it?
Merissa M.
Comox, BC
Anyone prefer this one to the regular Reese's?
Alexis L.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What do you think about these?
Jen L.
Petersburg, VA
Nutrageous is my favorite candy bar but I like waiting for them to go on sale. Where can I find the best bargains on these great candy bars?
Kayleigh C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
How many servings are in these