BY REESE'S

Dietary restrictions dont have to stop you from enjoying all of your favorite treats. REESE'S SUGAR FREE Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures have the famous taste of milk chocolate and peanut butter with none of the sugar

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these things! I’m dieting and watching what I eat but still have a huge sweet/chocolate tooth and so I enjoy these for that purpose. Even though they are sugar free there are still 180 calories in five, and they do contain sugar alcohol, but I usually just eat one a day, at most! They taste almost exactly like a normal Reese’s cup and the price is great too.
Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
Holy moly ! These are absolutely AMAZING! I have never tasted a sugar free anything that tasted as close to the regular product as this does. The flavor is amazing and taste just like a regular Reese cup. I purchased these from Walmart and I plan on purchasing again very soon!
Amanda R.
Lincoln, NE
As a type 1 (autoimmune) diabetic, it's a really greAt day when I find sugar free versions of my favorite candies, as it means that I don't have to give myself as much, if any, insulin in order to avoid those pesky high Blood sugar levels. my favorite candy is Reese's and the flavor quality is exactly the same as the regular ones. These are great if you are looking for something yummy, but not containing sugars. Despite the sugar free conponant, these are not low calorie, and should be avoided if youre, looking for a sweet to have while dieting. the price is also great for the amount you get, especially compare to other brands, like the Russel Stover Sugar Free PB Cups.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
I was very hesitant to try these as I'm not a fan of artificial sugars but these are really good. They have only a slight aftertaste but truly taste like regular Reese. I'm a low carber so these are a perfect treat.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! They taste just like the regular Reese's, but sugar free. It's perfect for keeping my blood sugar levels normal. I like that they're Reese's brand too and not just random peanut butter cups.
Deanna G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were the only ones available at my local walmart so i just picked them up hesitant about the 'sugar free' but you can't tell the difference at all. Not a fan of peanut butter but I love Reese's! so yummy!
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
These are my favorite sugar free snack. I prefer these over the atkins ones. They are reasonably priced and taste just like the original resses.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Lindsey A.
I was skeptical at first but you can’t even taste the difference. I love these and they are perfect for my sweet tooth!
Marissa R.
I know people who are dieting or they are diabetic and they eat these and absolutely love them. Decently priced too!
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone else find that after eating the sugar free Reese's, it gives them a stomach ache?