BY REESE'S

Enjoy the perfect combo of milk chocolate and REESE’S Peanut Butter in crispy, bite-size bars. They’re perfect for popping or sharing with friends. Tuck this resealable pouch of REESE’S STICKS Minis into your lunch box or back pack for easy snacking on the go.

• What is your favourite Reese's snack?7 Answers
  • How many of you have tried these and actually love them? ...1 Answers
Logan B.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Reese's has always been one of my favorite chocolate candies and it's my first time trying these Reese's Mini Sticks wafer bars! They are like a miniature Nutty Butty bar, in small bit-sized portions. I love that it comes in a resealable bag for on the go trips.

Taylor H.
I love the reeses sticks for when I want a little bit on crunch in my candy bar. These are super afforable and really yummy! I don't buy these often but I really do enjoy them. I would recommend these to people if they like the texture of kit kats but love reeses!
Sierra Q.
Every time I go to the store whether I am hungry or not I always grab one of these candy bars (in a king size) because they are amazing and I am so obsessed with them
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can only manage a few of these mini's as I find them incredibly sickly. Maybe 2-3 at best. They do have a good peanut butter taste, and are not too rich. They are just too filling and heavy after a while. Not something I would buy for myself
Nikole S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Reese’s. And for this bag to be full of them makes me happy. It gets even better when I open up the zipper and grab a few pieces and I don’t have to unwrap them! Which is great for my two year old too.
Tori H.
Richmond, KY
Favorite candy of all time! Has the great taste of a Reese’s cup, but with a crunch. To me, I love texture in foods and these have it all balanced out, perfectly! Always my go to snack when I stop somewhere.
Critina H.
Lexington
This is one of my favorite candy selections. I love the combination of Reeses peanut butter and crisp wafer. The note size wavers make for a great snack during a movie.
Lacey C.
Bardstown, KY
Reese's sticks are my absolute favorite candy!! They are soooo good. I love now that they have the bite sizes now, so much easier to eat on the go. Although I am on a diet now, but I definitely keep these in the pantry for my cheat days, come on Saturday's!!! They are very well priced and you can pretty much buy them anywhere, I can always find them in the candy isle at Walmart.
Angie Y.
BOX ELDER, SD
These are so good! I love peanut so reese's are one of my favorites for sure and i was so glad to see they made different varieties now. These are super affordable and tastes so good! since its reeses you know it's great quality as well. I recommend this for sure!
Stephanie W.
I have always loved this candy since I was a kid, but knew there was something else that could be added to make it even better. I love anything with a crunch, so pairing the two makes for a yummy snack. And let's be honest, who doesn't love mini snacks. Definitely recommend these to anyone.
Tashauna M.
What is your favourite Reese's snack?
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
How many of you have tried these and actually love them? They ain’t cups but they’re pretty dang good😍