Reese's  Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Reester Bunnies

Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Reester Bunnies

BY REESE'S

The REESTER BUNNY is back! Savor the flavor of REESE'S Peanut Butter covered in rich milk chocolate this Easter season! The Mini REESTER BUNNIES make a great addition to candy bowls, lunch boxes, and Easter baskets.

REESE'S Easter Mini REESTER BUNNIES.
Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Reester Bunnies.
Milk chocolate covered peanut butter bunnies.
At Easter time, there are bunnies everywhere.
But there's only one Reester Bunny character!
Always the best in the basket-because he is made of delicious milk chocolate, and filled with Reese's peanut butter.
In a mini size that's egg-cellent for all your springtime fun!
Celebrate with Hershey's.

• How are the reese? Everyone loves them but I have not tri...2 Answers
Reese's  Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Reester Bunnies
Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Reester Bunnies
  • "I love the peanut butter in all of the Reese's items, but I feel like the smaller items overdo the chocolate, which occasionally has an odd flavor to it and not enough peanut butter." in 5 reviews
  • "The peanut butter and chocolate in the smaller size reeses taste so much better in my opinion though." in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this all day long." in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite holiday treats!" in 1 review
  • "I honestly feel any shape Reese's arthe best candy in the world." in 1 review
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to always get these in my Easter basket on Easter Sunday. They are as delicious as the original peanut butter cups if not even better. I would definitely recommend these to others. They are definitely repurchase worthy!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with Reese's Peanut Butter anything! It's the best! The little bunnies are so cute. Perfect size for a small treat. I can always tell when its a fresh bag. The chocolate and peanut butter start to taste different the more they sit out.
Brittany I.
Cynthiana, KY
I love these things! I'm probably more intrigued and entertained by the name "Reester" bunnies than I should be but I love it. The fact that they're white chocolate makes these ten times better than normal Reese's! I but then every chance I can and don't like to share.
Gabby W.
These chocolates are the highlight of Easter candy I wait all year to to get my hands on them. It's a great value as they are affordable at the supermarket and after Easter you can get them for a steak because they'll be on sale
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I absolutely love Reese's, and if given a whole bag I would eat them all!! Can't wait for Easter to get a few of these adorable bunnies for a treat :) Usually they have to be hidden so other people in my family don't eat them haha :)
Jacqueline M.
Long Beach, NY
I live for seasonal Reeses Products. My favorite. I look forward to the holidays just so i can buy these babies in the store. i recommend to all of my friends and family for sure. Definitely my favorite candy EVER, nothing beats them. For sure!!
Carolyn H.
Cypress , TX
So delicious! These are a definite favorite! It is so much better then others. Very affordable and delicious. Would be willing to spend more to get my hands on these. And I will definitely be. Using them again!
Jenn C.
I generally love these candies, but this version (Bunnies) tasted different to me. They seemed really waxy and not as peanut-buttery as usual. Would not buy again. Bought these at CVS when they were on sale.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, I am in love with them. I oftenly buy them when I have money and I love just having them to snack on. I love this out of Herseys Chocolate and It just leaves a wonderful taste in my mouth that I will never for get. It has been in my life since I was little and I will not stop Eating them.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
I know someone who will buy bags and bags of these at Easter time. Easter wouldn't be complete without them! I definitely recommend them, because they're the perfect size so there isn't too much peanut butter or chocolate. If you don't get these for Easter then you're doing it wrong.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
How are the reese? Everyone loves them but I have not tried them because I do not like peanut butter