BY REESE'S

Spread holiday cheer with the taste of creamy peanut butter, caramel, peanuts, and pecans wrapped in milk chocolate. REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters are a fun and delicious way to celebrate with family and friends this season. REESE'S PB CLUSTERS

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; Lecithin (Soy); PGPR, Emulsifier], Peanuts, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel Oil; Coconut Oil; Soybean Oil], Partially Defatted Peanuts, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% or less of: Pecans; Corn Syrup Solids; Dairy Butter (Milk); Cocoa; Salt; Whey (Milk); Palm Kernel Oil; Mono- and Diglycerides; Lecithin (Soy); Artificial Flavor; Carrageenan; Milk Fat; TBHQ and Citric Acid, to Maintain Freshness; Disodium Phosphate; Almonds; Macadamia Nuts; Hazelnuts

• Where can I buy these!? They look so yummy!2 Answers
  • I've never seen these before ! What is the difference fro...1 Answers
  • Where are these sold? How much are they? Also are they li...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I really hope these become a non seasonal item. I love reese's and decided to give these a shot. First off, it does not taste like a Reeses peanut butter cup. Nonetheless they are a delicious treat of chocolate,peanut butter, caramel, peanuts and pecans that will leave you wanting more.
Ashley V.
Grand Rapids
How do you make a chocolate turtle taste even better? ADD PEANUT BUTTER! My three favorite sweets come together in this yummy treat! Price is comparable to other Reese’s treats and they never seem to last more than a day in my house.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Like a chocolate turtle corrupt with peanut butter. I like the texture except the flavors didn’t pop in the way I would want in a chocolate. These might be the first peanut butter product I dislike! Not going to purchase again, glad I saved $3 on them at cvs!
Kendra L.
Dunlap, TN
These little peanut butter clusters are absolutely heavenly. I was a little skeptical about whether I would like then or not, considering they contain nuts. I'm not a huge fan of nuts. Let me tell you, I was wrong! These wonderful little treats are the perfect combination of peanut butter, caramel, chocolate and nuts. I always stock up whenever I see them out in stores!
Jessica n.
Prairieville
Reese's Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters are my sweet tooth savior! Love these peanut buttery lightly crunch of nuts goodness. Always a winner in my home!
Tonya J.
Hornbeak, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite kind of candy. I do NOT like the Reese's pieces though. They are gross. I also do not like the big peanut butter cups. The peanut butter and chocolate ratio is too far off.
Amy S.
My new favorite Christmas chocolate! Yum! They remind me of eating a delicious chocolate turtle. I love almost anything that has peanut butter and chocolate combined. Will buy again and again. Sooo good!
Corina C.
I thought these were pretty good. They pretty much just taste like a Snickers bar but are creamier and a better flavor. I guess if you like snickers and Reese’s cups this is a good mix of the two.
J J.
Yum! I bought these either last year or 3 years ago at CVS and they were a big hit! We already love Reese’s products, but the addition of caramel, peanuts and pecans were delicious!
Lisa T.
Milton
Reese's is my favorite by far. I love their ice cream, the reese's pieces and the white chocolate covered products as well!! There are no other products like Reese's!!
Jessica I.
Niceville, FL
Where can I buy these!? They look so yummy!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've never seen these before ! What is the difference from these and the original Reese's cups ?
Amanda C.
new ringgold, Pennsylvania
Where are these sold? How much are they? Also are they like Reese's cups??
Alexia T.