Reese's Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees Christmas Candy

by Reese's

Nothing goes better with a delicious glass of egg nogg and chestnuts roasting on an open fire than REESE'S Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees. This delicious twist on your classic favorite is a perfect way to celebrate the season. Whether you're filling candy dishes, using as a stocking stuffer, or simply enjoying a few here and there, REESE'S Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees are the best way to celebrate.

Favorite Christmas candy?
Never tried these before, how do they taste and where do I purchase them at
Start your review of Reese's Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees Christmas Candy!
Orlando, FL
Now there's nothing like a white chocolate Reeses!!! My all time favorite candy. An u get more peanut butter in these the the original ones.
St.helens
Love white chocolate Reese’s! These are great in size and adorable! Reese’s is the best! Price is good and very affordable! Taste is awesome!
Blacksburg, VA
Reese's really knows how to make the holidays special!! I love these trees but even more so I LOOOOVE the white chocolate Reese's cups!!
Ringgold, VA
You can go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, especially white chocolate! The seasonal Reese's are always so fresh tasting too!
Orange Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are by far, my most favorite candy ever! Why do the trees taste so much better than a regular Reese’s?! Orgasmic, I tell ya.
Ellenburg Depot
Sad u can only get these at Christmas time white chocolate anything is my go to and the flavor is much different then Reese's cups
HARDY, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As much as I love reeses, I'm actually not a fan of this particular one. I don't like white chocolate and peanut butter together.
Sumter, SC
Love this brand and all they different ways they have to eat it! They seasonal shapes always make everything a little better!
South Lebanon, OH
These taste amazing!! I love white chocolate and its even better with peanut butter in the middle. K purchaced at kroger
By far my absolute favorite Reeses. Oh my goodness I search for these every store I go to. They are so so so scrumptious.