BY REESE'S

Buy on Jet.com
naomi g.
Ellenburg Depot
Sad u can only get these at Christmas time white chocolate anything is my go to and the flavor is much different then Reese's cups
Christina C.
Hardy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As much as I love reeses, I'm actually not a fan of this particular one. I don't like white chocolate and peanut butter together.
Regan G.
Sumter, SC
Love this brand and all they different ways they have to eat it! They seasonal shapes always make everything a little better!
stephanie m.
South Lebanon , OH
These taste amazing!! I love white chocolate and its even better with peanut butter in the middle. K purchaced at kroger
Kayla V.
By far my absolute favorite Reeses. Oh my goodness I search for these every store I go to. They are so so so scrumptious.
Kara G.
Kingsport, TN
I recently tried these. I don't care much for white chocolate but these are so good. They taste just like a Reece cup.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very great chocolate my kids love very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the chocolate lovers
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Holiday reese's are the best! They have more peanut butter than the regular cups do which is what I love about them.
Abbey C.
Columbus
These are by far my favorite candies! The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is perfect! Sweet and salty all in one!
Kayla V.
Big spring , TX
Cannot get enough of these during the holidays! Nothing beats peanut butter and white chocolate. Thanks Reese’s !
Dustin J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Never tried these before, how do they taste and where do I purchase them at