BY REESE'S

Buy on Jet.com
Maggie E.
I think these taste better than the regular Reese's peanut butter cups. They are bigger than the original ones. They are great and you can get a pack of them. I recommend these for the holiday season.
Ashley S.
Jamestown, OH
Come on it’s REESES what can I really say besides it’s the bomb! I just bought a bag of these, and they’re already gone.. I can’t keep Reese’s around here!
Kimberly S.
Portlaoise, Laois
Oh lord, these are quite possibly the best part about the holidays. They have just the right amount of peanut butter. The white chocolate isn't too rich.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
Idk what it is about these Christmas ones. The peanut butter tastes almost like it's whipped or something. Just doesn't taste the same as the normal ones
Alisha D.
Grand Haven
Love these for the holidays! I'm also a huge Reeses chocolate fan, so anything reeses, I buy! Who wouldn't buy chocolate covered peanut butter?!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Amanda R.
Orlando, FL
Now there's nothing like a white chocolate Reeses!!! My all time favorite candy. An u get more peanut butter in these the the original ones.
Shandi H.
St.helens
Love white chocolate Reese’s! These are great in size and adorable! Reese’s is the best! Price is good and very affordable! Taste is awesome!
Joshua S.
Radford, VA
Reese's really knows how to make the holidays special!! I love these trees but even more so I LOOOOVE the white chocolate Reese's cups!!
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
You can go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter, especially white chocolate! The seasonal Reese's are always so fresh tasting too!
Dustin J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Never tried these before, how do they taste and where do I purchase them at