BY REESE'S

Buy on Jet.com
Shane A.
Gassville
I really love this. I have bought this a few time and have seat down and ate the whole bag in one seating. The only down side is they are very rich and and very peanut buttery. This leaves to drinking allot of water. All and all this is very yummy and i would tell anyone to buy them.
Shana E.
Reese’s are my family’s favorite. I especially like these adorable Christmas trees. They are perfect for the holiday season. I think they are a good value. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
April W.
Knoxville , TN
Tiss the season for these cute little Christmas tree chocolate peanut butter goodness! I’m not a huge fan of white chocolate but with peanut butter it is too good. Way to go Reese’s! Make your Christmas merry with these Delicious candys!
Selyn B.
Santa Maria, CA
I get these from my students all the time! I really like them because there is less chocolate and more peanut butter which is my favorite. There is something about it being shaped as a Christmas tree that just makes it better!
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
All of Reesie’s special holiday candies are the best but white chocolate plus special holiday candy is mouth watering really amazing. The white chocolate and peanut butter combine is better than any candy I’ve ever had.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
I had one of these white chocolate trees at a Christmas party and was delighted by its flavor. It taste a lot like the regular ones, but without the poor quality chocolate. I would recommend these over the regular ones.
Sherin G.
Amazing! If you like Reese’s than this is something that you will definitely enjoy! I L O V E white chocolate. If you’re a fan as well, it is definitely worth it. Worth a try for any Reese’s fan!
Shannen P.
College Station
I love this holiday Reese’s. I love the chocolate and the peanut butter combined. It’s a really good product and brand and it is a good value. I only eat it during the holidays and I get it at other supermarkets.
Hailey W.
White chocolate Reece’s are my FAVORITE kind of Reece’s! I love white chocolate so when you put white chocolate and peanut butter together the flavor is so good!
Janine K.
I know everyone is upset that these don't actually look like trees BUT who cares?! I get so excited when it's that time of the year because it's the only time you can get your Reese's fix after one or two "trees."

I didn't think it could get any better but the white chocolate is a perfect match with the peanut butter! It's not too sweet. Still the same consistency and still hands down my favorite chocolate ever 😬
Dustin J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Never tried these before, how do they taste and where do I purchase them at