BY REESE'S

Buy on Jet.com
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
When the Reese Christmas trees come out on the store shelves, we know the Christmas season has begun! These are the BEST Reese product! The size is perfect. The white chocolate adds an additional sweetness that touches every white chocolate lovers heart! These are a seasonal must have!
Bethany H.
I love these! They are one of my favorite holiday candy options. I love the flavor and size is good to give a nice sweet treat without feeling guilty. I think they are just as good as normal Reese’s. I will continue to purchase these each season
Iryna K.
If your not a fan of peanut butter than I don’t recommend but if you are than your looking at the right thing! Reese’s can be purchased at any stores like Walmart, Safeway etc. the price is worth it because it’s very delicious! Covered with chocolate and peanut butter inside you get the right combination!!
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This is my favorite chocolate of all. The holiday specials are my favorite. They are affordable and a good value. I bought them at Walgreens and Walmart. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
I love these at the holidays! I look forward to them every year. super affordable and sweet. if you love peanut butter you need to buy these. I recommend to every chocolate lover and it’s absolutely repurchase worthy every single time.
Hannah A.
Franklin , IN
I mean seriously who doesn’t love Reese’s Christmas trees? I will eat them all! Even better after Christmas when they are on sale. It’s the only candy bar type food I purchase , if indulging.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
kaley v.
Wichita, KS
My all time favorite christmas candy, my fiancé literally stuffs my stocking to the brim with these! Lol but seriously they are sooo good, love the white choco and pb combo!
Madeline S.
Gilmer
LOVE! They’re large and you get more peanut butter filling then you get in normal sized Reese’s. They cost a little more than regular Reese’s but they’re affordable.
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the white Reese's!!!!! I usually prefer white chocolate over milk or dark, and when Reese's added peanut butter to the white chocolate - GENIUS!!!
Dustin J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Never tried these before, how do they taste and where do I purchase them at