Reese's Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees Christmas Candy

by Reese's

Nothing goes better with a delicious glass of egg nogg and chestnuts roasting on an open fire than REESE'S Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees. This delicious twist on your classic favorite is a perfect way to celebrate the season. Whether you're filling candy dishes, using as a stocking stuffer, or simply enjoying a few here and there, REESE'S Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees are the best way to celebrate.

Favorite Christmas candy?
Never tried these before, how do they taste and where do I purchase them at
Start your review of Reese's Holiday White Peanut Butter Trees Christmas Candy!
Gresham , OR
Yummy candy but for some reason chocolate hasn’t been tasting like anything but sugar lately. I think Hershey’s needs to up their game! More chocolate and less sugar!
I love these! They are one of my favorite holiday candy options. I love the flavor and size is good to give a nice sweet treat without feeling guilty. I think they are just as good as normal Reese’s. I will continue to purchase these each season
If your not a fan of peanut butter than I don’t recommend but if you are than your looking at the right thing! Reese’s can be purchased at any stores like Walmart, Safeway etc. the price is worth it because it’s very delicious! Covered with chocolate and peanut butter inside you get the right combination!!
Gilmer
LOVE! They’re large and you get more peanut butter filling then you get in normal sized Reese’s. They cost a little more than regular Reese’s but they’re affordable.
Campbellsvlle, KY
When the Reese Christmas trees come out on the store shelves, we know the Christmas season has begun! These are the BEST Reese product! The size is perfect. The white chocolate adds an additional sweetness that touches every white chocolate lovers heart! These are a seasonal must have!
New Egypt, NJ
I love these at the holidays! I look forward to them every year. super affordable and sweet. if you love peanut butter you need to buy these. I recommend to every chocolate lover and it’s absolutely repurchase worthy every single time.
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Reese’s are my family’s favorite. I especially like these adorable Christmas trees. They are perfect for the holiday season. I think they are a good value. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
I know everyone is upset that these don't actually look like trees BUT who cares?! I get so excited when it's that time of the year because it's the only time you can get your Reese's fix after one or two "trees." I didn't think it could get any better but the white chocolate is a perfect match with the peanut butter! It's not too sweet. Still the same consistency and still hands down my favorite chocolate ever 😬
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST of Reese’s! I absolutely love the little white chocolate Christmas tree Reese cups! They not only brighten the holidays, but they brighten your tummy! They are so creamy, rich, and peanut buttery! The white chocolate is AMAZING! I highly recommend you try them this holiday season if you haven’t before.