BY REESE'S #7 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Spread holiday cheer with the sweet taste of creamy milk chocolate and rich peanut butter in these Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Trees. They are a delicious way to celebrate with family and friends this season.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love the holiday Reese's because the shapes are so big which means lots of peanut butter!" in 5 reviews
  • "They have just the right amount of peanut butter to satisfy me. " in 1 review
  • "I could eat them all day long." in 1 review
Samantha C.
Maybe its just me and its a thing in my mind but for some reason I find that the special holiday edition of candy tastes even better than the original. That being said I love the trees that Reeses' puts out in the holidays. I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves peanut butter and chocolate!
Terra J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If I could buy all of these, I’d do it a heartbeat! I’m a huge sucker for anything Reese’s! They’re so soft and the peanut butter on the inside is like no other! I could sit and eat an entire bag of these in one sitting. Obsessed! I look forward to holidays because that’s when they have the good ones out!
Shelby W.
Mineola, TX
Any avid Reese’s lover can tell you that the holiday shapes are the best Reese’s. Especially the Christmas trees! I don’t know what it is but they are just better than the already great original Reese’s. Anytime I’m at the grocery store I will grab some Reese’s so I can satisfy my sweet tooth!
jillian🍯 J.
Columbia, SC
Holy moly, I don't know why but the Christmas edition is sooo much better than the regular Reece's. So good in fact, I actually like to purchase them all at once as soon as they start to sell in my local grocery store. Such a great buy, also I just needed the word count so I could qualify for an excellent review! 10/10 purchase! Will never let you down!! I WOULD INVEST DEEPLY INTO THIS PRODUCT!
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
Why do the shaped ones always taste better than the regular cups? I’m not sure, but I love them. If I don’t get any in my stocking, I’m heading to target to get my own stash. The trees, the bats, and eggs, whatever the holiday, I’m going for the festive ones.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I not only eat these I put them in a decorative bowl and display them during the holiday season. I love these little trees I don't know why but I swear they taste better than a regular reese cup they are so delicious and they are very affordable. I love them!
Mary Grace S.
One of my favorite peanut butter chocolates are Reese's! The trees (in particular) are my top pick! Nothing else quite like this gets me in the spirit for Christmas! I also like the peanut butter cups with reesie pieces inside! I definitely recommend!
Heather T.
Colfax
HOLIDAY REESES ARE THE BEST! Reese's are my all time favorite candy the yummy peanut butter and chocolate together. If I could rate it 10 stars I would. Not expensive, packaging is super good, and I usually buy these at Walmart!
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
These are my favorite Reese’s to get during the holidays. Something about peanut butter shaped Christmas trees that make someone so happy! I love the flavor and it’s a great way to be festive. Makes for a good stocking stuffer
Victoria F.
Fort Wayne
These Reese's melt in you mouth with every bite you take you feel as if you are in heaven dining on something delicious! I keep a stash in my house and always have to go buy more because my children and my man love them too!
Tyese B.
Is it just me or do these taste better than regular Reese's cups? ;)
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Easter eggs vs Christmas trees - vote!!!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Foodie Expert
Which do you like better, Reese's Eggs, or trees?
Niki K.
Do you have a favorite holiday shape?
Mary C.
Are they like regular Reece's cup?