GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateCandy & Chocolate
Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Nutcrackers - 10oz

Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Nutcrackers - 10oz

Take a delicious bite into the holiday season with REESE'S Peanut Butter Nutcrackers. Featuring the same combination of rich milk chocolate and creamy peanut butter you know and love, these Nutcracker-shaped holiday treats deliver a fun twist on a classic candy. Each package is adorned with cute Nutcracker illustrations, making these delicious chocolate candies perfect for stocking stuffers, Christmas party favors, or as a sweet treat. And since there are many Nutcrackers per pack, these Christmas candies are easy to share with family and friends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Nutcrackers - 10oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,653 reviews
Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Nutcrackers - 10oz uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These small, bit sized Reese candy are perfect when you just want a small bit of peanut butter and chocolate. These have the perfect ratio!
Candice  P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Nutcrackers - 10oz uploaded by Candice  P.
Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Nutcrackers - 10oz uploaded by Candice  P.
These need to be bigger. Got these as a substitute during my grocery delivery as the trees were out of stock. Nice little sweet spot snack. I like getting the eggs, trees, pumpkins, etc, rather than just the cups cuz I like more peanut butter with that hint of chocolate. So that's why the 4 stars. I want these bigger!!! Lol
Crystal C.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were a pleasant surprise! I was wanting the usual Christmas trees but my husband got me these instead. They were so perfect and yummy! I will definitely get these again over and again!

Looking for your answer?