Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Bells uploaded by Sophia A.Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Bells uploaded by Georgia E.Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Bells uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY REESE'S

Your family will gather around the candy dish for this tasty holiday treat! Delicious milk chocolate and peanut butter bells have the great taste of REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups you love, in a festive holiday shape

Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Oh my goodness- both of my favorite things all wrapped up in holiday bells! Peanut butter and chocolate formed into the cutest little holiday peanut butter bells that look oh so cute sitting in a little glass dish on my kitchen counter. It is so easy to stop by and pick one up throughout the day! They would make a cute little addition to your Christmas party too.
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best holiday treat!! I love just about everything Reeses makes, but these being as festive and small as they are make the perfect stocking stuffer! These are our go-to treat every holiday season, INCLUDING this one! We have already purchased 4 times and its not even past the first week of December
Gabby W.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect table candies during the Christmas holiday season. They pack the wonderful peanut butter and chocolate flavor of a full sized Reese cup. There are some non-brand named forms of this but this is the one I spend the money on because the flavor is unbeatable.
Whitney R.
Burlington, IA
So I'm a Reeses fan all around but these seem to have more peanut butter than usual so that maybe holds me back a little more. My husband, on the other hand, love them for this reason! I still eat them & will definitely buy them again!
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There is nothing like waking up on Christmas Day to find your stocking filled with these. They bring back a fond childhood memory. They are tasty and hard to stop after eating only one. Would definitely recommend!
Jenna O.
Maitland, FL
One of the best combinations ever created. Peanut butter and chocolate together are beyond delicious! Perfect ratio of pb and chocolate in every cup! I put them in the fridge and love to enjoy them cold.
Haley F.
Puyallup
Chocolate and peanut butter is such a great and classic combination. Reese's it's such a wonderful brand I have never had any complaints with any of their products. I love the taste. Highly recommended.
Leah S.
I love Reese's and especially when it's in cute shapes but I feel like this shape specifically of the bell alters the milk to PB ratio and I like the original better. Still, it's delicious.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
So yummy! Have these on my
Counter at all times. Great value, always some sort of deal on these! I get mine at Target usually. Always have different shapes for all the holidays!
Crystal Y.
Collinsville, VA
This is my go to Kandy for stock and stuffers santa always fills our kids stockings full of this delicious candy my kids favorite chocolate treat our reeses .Also purchased this forward our yearly treat bags then I make for my coworkers and family and friends everybody loves a Reese's what can you say ?Can't imagine this product getting a bad review. I also can't write a review without revealing how I eat a regular Reese's cup everyone has their own unique way may I always ate the chocolate all the way around the Cut then I devour the peanut butter Goodness. Reeses a classic chocolate snack that will last to the end of time absolutely perfection .
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this specific type go on sale after Christmas?
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
where to get them
Elicia M.
Yes I've seen these up to 50% off 2 days after Christmas
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Did anyone else notice that the Chocolate taste way overpowers the Peanut Butter?