Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Bells uploaded by Sophia A.Reese's Holiday Peanut Butter Bells uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY REESE'S #87 in Chocolate

Reese's® Peanut Butter® Bells.

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells...

Perfect™.

Milk chocolate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
I really like these and they are especially nice around the holidays. They have a great festive shape and come wrapped in festive colors. They are quite satisfying and for these ones specifically, I believe that because of the shape they have a little bit more chocolate. Due to this, I think that the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is better because the peanut butter flavor is not as overpowering.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn , OH
It's Reese's need I say more? No the shape really does matter, because you can have more or less peanut butter versus chocolate in all reality. These are great, it is my husband's favorite Christmas time snack. Once we tried them he actually goes looking for them and gets several bags at a time. Also when candy is seasonal like this you know it is freshly made, at least it tastes that way!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Pittsburgh, PA
What's not to like about Reese's?! The peanut butter and chocolate combination works so well together. However, if you try to buy off brand, it doesn't taste the same. The bells seem to have more peanut butter than the miniatures, but they still taste great. They are great stocking stuffers, which is why I bought these. Beware, they can become "addictive" as you cannot have only one.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you are looking for bite size Reese cups these are perfect. These are out around the holidays so with all the other sweets that are floating around at the dinner tables and getting all that candy from Santa...if you can only handle small amounts after all you've had, then you're in luck. Always a good product made by reese:)
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these! They are both festive and everything Reese's at the same time. I always find them on sale during the Holidays so they are great for stockings. Fun way to remember Christmas morning as you snack on them through winter. I would definitely recommend them to friends or just give them to them!
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Fantastic! I have always been a fan of any Reese's item. The bells give a good amount of peanut butter that gets the sweet tooth going. I bought these on sale at target after the season was over, I do have a tenancy to buy when they are sale since they can get pricey but so worth every penny.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Imperial, MO
I am a candy junkie. Any holiday versions of Reeses are liable to be bought in my house, The eggs (mini and regular) at Easter, the Pumpkin at Halloween, these, the trees, the mini cup filled candy canes, and even the jumbo hearts for valentines I buy them all. Reeses are my favorite!!!!!
Katelynn  B.
Katelynn B.
Lmao these are a blessing. But at the same time there is too much chocolate and it doesn't have much of a balance. Compared to the the Reese's Big Cups, these are nothing. I love chocolate and peanut butter but these are laughable. If you're bored and hungry then these are right for you.
Fal L.
Fal L.
These are perfect to fill a candy dish. I love having these at my house during the Christmas season because they're tasty and festive. It's easy to go through a full bag very quickly. They have the same great taste as Reese's with the added bonus of being decorative for the holidays!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Yassssss honeyyy!!! I wait all year for these babies to come out!!! It swear the Reese's that are in shapes taste way better than normal Reese's. I will seriously just sit and eat an entire bag of these by myself watching a black and white movie. No shame. They are delicious
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this specific type go on sale after Christmas?
Joann D.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Did anyone else notice that the Chocolate taste way overpowers the Peanut Butter?