BY REESE'S

This Halloween, avoid the fright of being without these snack-size REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups. These individually wrapped, gluten-free peanut butter cups are great for giving to trick-or-treaters, and treating yourself throughout the year!

Courtney M.
Troy, NY
It doesn't matter what shape these delicious chocolates are in, they are a crowd pleaser. For the longest time, I would tell myself that I don't like Reese's because they are so common (and I am not a huge peanut butter person) but I take a bite into these, and I forget all the hatred I was feeling towards it and just feel miraculous.
Julia C.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Halloween because of Reese’s pumpkin shape treat. I can’t get enough of this treat so happy that they don’t only sell this during Halloween. I love peanut butter and chocolate the best of both worlds. Just enough of both flavor without leaving you feeling like you just ate a cup of sugar.
Fajr G.
I love Reese cups they are so delicious. I could eat them everyday however I don’t. I treat myself to them once in a blue moon. They are affordable and extremely yummy. This is my favorite chocolate so of course I would recommend them to everyone.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Reese's Halloween Snack Size Peanut Butter Cups I love all the Reese' s peanuts butter candies around Halloween time as they are amazing and super delicious. They are extremely affordable and everyone's favorite candy around Halloween time and you can find them just about anywhere
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great to hand out at Halloween time. Nobody wants to receive fruity candy, it’s all about that chocolate. And there is no chocolate better than Reese’s peanut butter cups. 100% would definitely recommend.
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
Love, love these awesome chocolate and peanut butter treats. So delicious and one of my favorites. You can find at any of your local stores, Wal-Mart, Kmart, etc... I definitely recommend you give them a try.
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
My favorite Halloween candy! I love Reese's cups, they are a great mix of chocolate and peanut butter. They are so flavorable and affordable! I would recommend to others. Definitely will be purchasing again!
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are one of my favorite Halloween candies. The mix between chocolate and peanut butter is perfect. They are also very affordable and can be found in most grocery stores near you during the holiday.
Krystal W.
Haleyville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reeces cups are my favorite candy and even more my favorite during Halloween. Great candy to give to your trick or treaters but good enough to keep for yourself too.
Kristina C.
I absolutely love Reese's Cups they're an all-time favorite and a classic candy. With the seasonal designs that always make you want it at every season and Holiday.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Halloween reeses or easter reeses?