Add a Photo

By REESE'S
#106 in Chocolate
Reese's® Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter® Pumpkins Snack Size.
Photos (50)
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Rock Island, IL

Now there are rarely normal old Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in our house, because nearly year round, we have one of the holiday variations - which we LOVE.

And I'm especially happy they've started making all these varieties in snack size, which makes it easier to not overindulge in them. We're also very happy they've started selling mixed bags of the regular and the white chocolate.

Why do we love these holiday varieties more than the regular cups? A way better peanut butter to chocolate ratio!

Being that it's January, I don't have any of the Pumpkins on hand to photograph - but we bought a couple bags of Trees from the Christmas Clearance aisle..... Well I tried to post a photo of a set of Trees on my laptop, but it won't upload it for some reason. :(
Ivette E.
Ivette E.

These are the bomb they don't even need to be Halloween Reese's they are delicious bite sized It is essential to any household that is passing out candy. The snack sized treat makes me feel better about my diet during this difficult time of year for foodies like me. I enjoy the smooth milk chocolate and the reach and creamy peanut butter. The tried and true marriage of flavors that dates back to before my childhood. Reese's Halloween Pean Butter Pumpkins are festive and delicious and a perfect snack for anyone craving a sweet treat but not wanting a full sized candy bar.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Richlands, NC

Alright, so I'm maybe that 1% of the population that actually hates chocolate. With that said, when it comes to white chocolate I could eat the stuff for the rest of my life & be okay with it. These white chocolate Reece's cups are to die for, seriously. Something about a chilled white chocolate cup makes my day 100% better. They're my go to sweet tooth craving & I was sad to see them stop making them for awhile. I was just as over joyed to see them back on shelves & Immediately bought 4. Then shamelessly ate them all in my car, no joke.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Huntington Beach, CA

Its Halloween and I am going to use it as an excuse to buy my favorite candy It's the same price as other types but full of peanut butter which is the boost I need After all, peanut butter is protein and protein gives you energy so there! i just justified my purchase and even showed how it is good for you. Yes they are to give away but we really don't seem to get a lot of trick or treaters anymore so i'm hoping that is the case again this year Any left overs will be my Halloween treat and even if I am an adult, i deserve it!
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI

These little pumpkins filled with creamy, delicious Reeves Peanut Butter are SO good. There is nothing that compares. They don't melt all over the place but they have the perfect PB to chocolate ratio. The price is great as you get a whole bag & I'd definetly recommend these. The only sad part is they're seasonal. We stock up to enjoy them for awhile. They're really good in the fridge cold too 😉 We will be giving these to the trick or treaters this year as well, because who wouldn't share these delicious candies?
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

Our family really likes Reese's Peanut Butter cups, and for years we had them regularly - until some brilliant person at Reese's realized just how popular the Reese's Peanut Butter Easter Eggs were, and decided to get on board with Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts at Valentines, Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins at Halloween and Reese's Peanut Butter Trees at Christmas. And I'm especially happy they've started making all these varieties in snack size, which makes it easier to not overindulge in them.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Southbury, CT

Reese's pumpkins snack size are the most delicious Halloween treats. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then this is the Halloween candy for you. Each pumpkin has the most perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate in each bite. They have more peanut butter in them than the original Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and they are really fresh considering they are made seasonally. Every Halloween I make sure to keep an eye out for these delectable Halloween treats.🎃🎃🎃
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Williamsport , Pa

There is nothing better than these peanut butter and chocolate pumpkins. I am a fan of these because the ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is better than the traditional cups. I think the cups are too much chocolate. This is the perfect treat, but you have to be careful you don't eat too many when you buy the bag. So I buy them, give away almost all of them (friendmaking FTW) and then keep only a couple for myself. YUM YUM YUM
Jess W.
Jess W.
Casper, WY

I love the Halloween Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins, any iteration of Reese's cups really. But these are really smooth peanut butter wise because of the broader pumpkin shape so you get more delicious peanut butter with every bite. Love the Christmas trees and Valentine Hearts too for this reason, the PB and chocolate combo really is amazing with the larger spread out shapes. This is the perfect Halloween treat.
Yvonne W.
Yvonne W.
Fresno, CA

WHY aren't these available year round?! These are my absolute favorite Halloween treats (even as an adult lol) and I shamelessly keep a bag for myself every year. The Orange coating is creamy and smooth without being too sweet. Mixed with the peanut butter on the inside, oh man. Now I'm craving them! Do yourself a favor and GET THESE this Halloween :) I like them better than regular Reece's.
Renata L.
Renata L.
Jaboatão dos Guararapes, Pernambuco, Brasil

Is it Good ?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
South Gate, CA

I have never seen these (but its not like I've really looked) so can y'all tell me where you've usually seen them or bought them?
Patty S.
Patty S.

What is different in these than in normal peanut butter cups?
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton , VT

Is it just me, or do these taste extra peanut buttery? Lol
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Elmira, NY

When do these become available for purchase or can you purchase these year round?