Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyReese's
Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkins, 12 oz

REESE'S Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkins, 1.2 oz

by Reese's

We found the best pumpkins in the patch! REESEʼS Halloween Milk Chocolate Snack Size Peanut Butter Pumpkins are the classic combo you love in a fun seasonal shape. Milk chocolate and peanut butter are scary good together, so be sure to pick up extra. Between snacking and sharing ... you'll be glad you did.

Is it just me or why do these especially but all of the holiday Reece’s taste so much better than a regular Reece’s cup?
Start your review of REESE'S Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkins, 1.2 oz!
Danville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good. But very much have more peanut butter taste then chocolate. Iij think if was better coated with chocolate then it would be way better.
Austintown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
REESE'S Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkins, 1.2 oz uploaded by Gina G.
REESE'S Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkins, 1.2 oz are amazing! I’m so glad these snack size versions exist to make my favorite candy more of a candy bowl option compared to the original size. I find that these are best chilled in the freezer. What’s you’re favorite “Reese’s” offering? Mine is these or Reese’s original size Eggs!
Lake Village, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good, just like all the shaped holiday reese's. It's something about the shaped ones that have a slightly different texture from the traditional reese's cups. We got these for our 17 month old triplets and they love them. They are real small so it's just the right amount of treat for such littles
Mentone, CA
One of my favorite things of Halloween! I prefer the pumpkins over the normal cup. I feel that you get more to enjoy and less waste because it doesn't stick to the wrapper.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think I've reviewed these before, but Reeses, especially the shape variety are the best made and I love them so much! I buy them as often as they are on the shelf! To say I'm obsessed is an understatement!
Milwaukie, OR
Reese’s in holiday shapes just hit different. Trees, pumpkins and the absolute best: eggs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The holiday shapes are absolutely thee best!!!! The amount of peanut butter compacted to what’s in the cups is AMAZING! The more peanut butter the better!
Hilton Head, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
How could you not love these! Even better than the classic cups with a better ratio of chocolate to pb. The only thing better is Reese’s Easter Eggs
Middletown, NY
Purchased at: Target
My favorite candy of all time. The pumpkins taste so much better than the cups, they have more peanut butter in them. They are awesome!
Hahira, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: CVS
My all time favorite Halloween candy. I could eat the entire bag in on sitting probably. Somehow these are just better than regular Reese’s and these are better than the big Reese’s pumpkins as well. Occasionally cvs or Winn Dixie has sales for 2 bags!