REESE'S Franken-Cup Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 12 oz box, 24 pack

Our bad ... These monsters escaped the lab! Buy your REESEʼS Franken-Cup Peanut Butter Cups today and get ready for Halloween.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REESE'S Franken-Cup Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 1.2 oz box, 24 pack!
Aurora, CO
3,660 reviews
So- being a Reese's lover- I thought these were a GREAT idea!! Cute- and being a Momma of course I bought for my son- they are basically "dipped" in green colored chocolate just on the bottom. The inside is still the same- no worries! I happen to think the green food colouring has changed the good flavor just a bit- which is why the 3 stars and why I will just buy the originals from now kn- but I see why the company tried something festive!!!💚
Linden, VA
REESE'S Franken-Cup Halloween Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 1.2 oz box, 24 pack uploaded by Megan W.
I'm a peanut butter and chocolate girl all. The. Way. So when they came out with a Franken-cup I HAD to try them. It's like reese's added their white chocolate, with green color, & put it at the bottom of the regular chocolate cup. I'm so happy with this. And it doesn't hurt I love Frankenstein's monster.

Looking for your answer?