BY REESE'S

Break time is snack time. So kick back and relax with a chewy, chocolatey REESE'S FAST BREAK Candy Bar. Nothing picks you up like this blend of milk chocolate, peanut butter and nougat.

Buy on Walmart*
Mare R.
I pretty much only write reviews for the candies that I REALLY like. I like these ten times more than peanut butter cups. These are so much better to me. The inside is so soft and yummy. I love peanut butter candy, and this one is truly my favorite. Every so often I just pick myself up one of these when getting gas. It’s pretty filling for a candy bar too. It’s one of the best for sure.
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
If I could give this chocolate bar more stars I would. I feel like alot of people dont know about these. I have introduced this chocolate bar to most my family and they loved it too. I will choose this chocolate bar over any other one. It's not like the peanut butter cups. It has something inside that just makes it even better. To me it's like heaven lol
Laura D.
I am a huge fan of Reeses but these are not my thing. The peanut butter taste is just too over powering for my taste buds and get stuck in my throat. The chocolate to peanut ratio is way off. If you love the filling part of the Reese's mainly then you'd love this but if you're like me and like the mix of chocolate stick to the original.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these bars. It’s the perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter with nugat. I have times where I’ll snack on these for a few weeks then I don’t touch them for a while. I always tell others to try these and have even gotten a few friends hooked on these
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
These fast-break bars are one of my favorites to bite into when I want to have the same amount of calories and feel a little bit more full and satisfied after engorging in something sweet, it’s perfect for anyone that loves mixing peanut butter and chocolate without having the hassle of peeling the cups
Carissa H.
Inlet
I love the Reese’s fast break bars. They are literally so good and if you haven’t tried them.... you’re missing out. I don’t even know how to describe it. They’re just heavenly. Spend the dollar to try one. It might just change your life lol
Amanda E.
Carrollton, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Reeces Fast Breaks are the Bomb! For those reeces lovers who also love nougat, this is the perfect combination! It's so much chewier than a regular reeces cup, and twice as much deliciousness! Easily one of my top 3 favorite candy bars!
Haley P.
Kingston, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious. I love chocolate and I love peanut butter so that’s great and then they made this. It’s one of my favorite chocolate bars. I usually get this at rocky top. I recommend trying this if you haven’t already 🙌🏼
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever asked what my favorite candy bar, the Fast Break is always on the list. Because let's be honest, I can't ever just pick one favorite. The nougat, peanut butter and chocolate are such a fantastic combination!
Hannah G.
I’m not a fan of Reese cups but I do like these fast break bars. They’re creamy and crunchy and not too much to buy. However, they get kind of “chewy” sometimes but they’re amazing when they’re cold from the fridge.
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What makes these different?
nita C.
I love peanut butter cups but I never had any of these before I love to try them Ok thanks ncc
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've never had one of these? 1/10 how would you recommend this candy bar?
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ
Where can you buy these?
Jessica A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Have you tried this? Do you like them more than regulate Reese's cups?