REESE'S Easter White Creme Peanut Butter Eggs

by Reese's

If you like white crème peanut butter eggs, you'll love this six-pack of REESE'S Eggs in white crème.

What are your favorite Easter sweets?[product:reeses-easter-white-peanut-butter-eggs]
Which do you prefer [product:reeses-white-peanut-butter-eggs] or reese Reese's, Peanut Butter Cups with Pieces Chocolate Candy Snack Size, 9.6 Oz
What comfort foods or snacks are you having while social distancing? I went on a Reese's binge! Lol. [product:reeses-white-peanut-butter-eggs] Hershey Reeses Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate | Easter Egg Hunt Candy & Easter Basket Stuffers | Individually Wrapped Spring Treat Gift | Pack of 2 [Reeses]|[product:hershey-reeses-peanut-butter-milk-chocolate-easter-egg-hunt-candy-easter-basket-stuffers-individually-wrapped-spring-treat-gift-pack-of-2-reeses]|[product:hershey-reeses-peanut-butter-milk-chocolate-easter-egg-hunt-candy-easter-basket-stuffers-individually-wrapped-spring-treat-gift-pack-of-2-reeses]| Pack of 2 [Reeses]
Start your review of REESE'S Easter White Creme Peanut Butter Eggs!
Morelle Y.
plaisir
J’adore les reese´s si vous aimez le beurre de cacahuète acheter les.Ils sont délicieux mes préférés sont ceux aux chocolats blancs
bibou C.
les rouges terres la glacerie
C'est très bon j'ai beaucoup aimer , je conseille se produit , si vous n'aimez pas le beurre de cacahuète je vous déconseille .
Victoria A.
Paris
My mom got me some for Eggs day and St patrick day !! They taste so freaking good !! I’m in love with these snack but they are too caloric for me !!!
Meghan N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
REESE'S Easter White Creme Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Meghan N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg these are amazing. I could easily eat a whole bag of them.... actually I think I have. I love the chocolate ones and I love the white chocolate too!!! I highly recommend these!! But I'm sure most of you have already tried them, I know I sure have many times. I just actually ate a Reese's heart because those were on sale because Valentine's Day is over. I'm going to put a picture of my WRAPPER LOL
Lisa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
REESE'S Easter White Creme Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Lisa G.
Purchased at: CVS
REESE'S Easter White Creme Peanut Butter Eggs #Reeses Yum! This is one of my favorite Reese's products because it has SO much peanut butter filling inside! I also love white chocolate and the comination is perfection - the sweet and salty flavors are so perfectly balanced. I wish this was available all year and not just for Easter. Seriously...Easter has the best candy!
Wanda D.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
REESE'S Easter White Creme Peanut Butter Eggs uploaded by Wanda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Every year I look forward to these coming out on the shelf and this year was no different! It’s hard not to go through the whole bag at one time. The white cream around the outside with the delicious peanut butter inside completely hits the spot. They are decent priced, easy to find and taste great. Only con is of course the calories count, but it’s well worth it!
Rosa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazing. I like peanut butter and chocolate, but I love white chocolate and peanut butter so badly l. Great flavor, nice price. Definitely a must have for the kids and yourself.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I weren't sure if I would like the white kind or not. I got it to try and I'm glad I did I really do enjoy them and would buy them again.
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
The white chocolate Reese's eggs are my family's favorite. They are harder to find but we prefer them. white chocolate snf peanut butter - what a heavenly blend! Love all Reese's!
Tatiana R.
Santa Ana, CA
These are my favorite candy in the world! I wish you could find these anywhere and that everyone would try one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jocelyn L.