GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsReese's
DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack

REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack

by Reese's

We covered crunchy pretzels in smooth REESE'S Peanut Butter so you don't have to. We even added a drizzle of chocolate. Not Sorry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack!
Amanda B.
Coaling, AL
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Amanda B.
I do not like Reese that much, but these pretzels are amazing! Not overly sweet and the saltiness from the pretzel makes these irresistible. Perfect for a sweet and salty snack! Go buy some. You’ll thank me later
Ellen S.
Sparta, NJ
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Ellen S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
OMG! This is my favorite snack ever. It’s a little salty and sweet at the same time. I love it. And it’s a really good price for what you get, it’s only $4 and it’s heaven.
Annette T.
Wilmington, DE
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Annette T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
So i had every high expectations for these because I love Reese cups and I loved the Hershey dipped pretzels but these were a little underwhelming for me. The peanut butter didn’t seem to taste like Reese’s. To me it tasted like a pretzel dipped in bland peanut butter icing. They were good they just unfortunately weren’t my favorite 😭
Brandi P.
Murrieta, CA
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Brandi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not big fan of Reese’s peanut butter but they are so good! Sweet and salty tasted so good! I would like to purchase some more of this again. Definitely recommended!
Jacqueline R.
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Jacqueline R.
This product was very good I love the sweet and salty taste and the boom of chocolate after I was able to share with the little ones and still have a nice amount for my self as well it's a classic with a spin on it
Wendie W.
La Habra, CA
Oh my goodness!! [product:reeses-peanut-butter-&-milk-chocolate-dipped-pretzels,-85-oz] are AMAZING!!! You get the salty plus sweetness of peanut butter AND chocolate at the same!! Super delicious! Definitely recommend and I WILL be repurchasing!!!
Michelle C.
Scranton, PA
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I initially bought these because I knew my fiancé likes peanut butter and pretzels he absolutely love them,So did I! I will be definitely purchasing this again and again it’s good price and convenience of finding in my local grocery store helped a lot. I highly recommend trying it out if you haven’t already!
Cecile G.
Brooklyn, NY
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Cecile G.
Purchased at: Target
These are delicious and never last more than a day between me and my son. I wish they came in a larger bag than the 8.5 oz bag. Serving size is 5 pieces and you need to have serious willpower not to sneak in one or two more because they are bite size pretzels. These pretzels are dipped in peanut butter candy and drizzled with milk chocolate. They do not taste overly sweet and I think that is why you keep eating them. 140 calories per serving and a bag will serve about eight people; that's if you don't eat it all by yourself. Enjoy them like I do!
Kristann U.
Meridian, ID
REESE'S DiPPeD PreTzels Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack uploaded by Kristann U.
If you are like me...I like a little salty & sweet together- then this is the perfect snack for you!! Just enough sweet and salty plus crunchy too! I wish at times these came in a bigger bag.
Alexis S.
Purchased at: CVS
These are great! I would love if it had even more chocolate coating lol. They are fairly priced. Doesn't taste exactly like Reese's in my opinion but still excellent!

Looking for your answer?