BY REESE'S

Taste Buds Will Be Happy To Cross Over To The Dark Side With This Combination Of Rich, Dark Chocolate And Creamy Peanut Butter.
Ingredient:
Semi-sweet Chocolate,Sugar,Chocolate,Cocoa Butter,Milk Fat,Lecithin,Vanillin, Artificial Flavor,Pgpr,Milk,Peanuts,Sugar,Dextrose,Salt,Tbhq And Citric Acid, To Maintain Freshness

• i have never seen the dark chocolate ones!!! where can I ...1 Answers
  • Do these come in king size?2 Answers
  • Ooo I didn't know they made these in dark chocolate! Wher...12 Answers
alyssa z.
These are so good! If you are a dark chocolate fan and a peanut butter fan you'll never have the regular Reese's again. I tried these once and I'll never go back. Perfect ratio of chocolate and peanut butter I just wish there were more in a pack!
Gianna R.
Dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate, and Reese’s are my favorite candy. They put them together and I looove these, they’re so good and the dark chocolate is delicious. I buy in bulk a lot too LOLLLL.
Olivia D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love dark chocolate and love peanut butter???? The. This is the Reese’s you want in your life. Seriously, no better kind out there. This is my favorite dessert treat to eat. Perfect ratio and the two pack is convenient
Heather A.
I love Reese cups in general and they are my favorite candy in the whole world. Dark chocolate is also my favorite chocolate so once they made these; I was in heaven for sure. They are the same cost as a normal Reese cup so they are around 88¢ most of the time. I eat these as often as I can because they are so good.
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
My father swears by this candy. In my personal opinion, it is a little underwhelming but I can understand what he likes about it. The bitterness from the dark chocolate really complements the super sweet peanut butter confection in the center. All in all, it melts together to form a very unique treat. I probably wouldn’t buy this again but I think everybody should try it at least once. You never know what you may like.
Sum W.
I am more of a dark chocolate fan than a milk chocolate person - and these Reese's Dark Peanut Butter Cups really hit the spot. They have the perfect ratio of sweet to salty. I usually eat them around Halloween, which is coming up. Definitely recommend these over the milk chocolate variety.
Samantha D.
Winter Park, FL
I am obsessed with these! The dark chocolate really makes a difference, they practically melt in your mouth. So far I have only been able to find the dark chocolate ones at Walgreens.
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I wasn't sure how I would feel about Reese's dark chocolate peanut butter cups. I honestly didn't think they could get any better than the milk chocolate but I was proven wrong! The dark chocolate and peanut butter was a match made in heaven! I would definitely repurchase.
Jordan J.
Lebanon, OR
I love Reese's and dark chocolate, so this is a perfect combination. I try to not eat this very often, but it's hard. I buy this at my local grocery store and really enjoy the flavor. It is so much better than any other chocolate peanut butter candy I have tried!
Cara C.
Canajoharie, NY
These are SOO addicting! Omgggg, absolutely delicious. If you love Reese’s and dark chocolate these are for you! Can find them anywhere, I’ve cut back on sweets so I treat myself once a week with these. Definitely going to buy again, go get one now!
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ooo I didn't know they made these in dark chocolate! Where have these been all my life?
Nazish S.
Freeport, NY
Do these come in king size?
april s.
Sherwood, AR
i have never seen the dark chocolate ones!!! where can I find them??
VERONICA C.