BY REESE'S

Reese's®.Dark Chocolate Dark® Peanut Butter Cups - 2. see more...

• i have never seen the dark chocolate ones!!! where can I find them??1 Answers
  • Do these come in king size?2 Answers
  • Ooo I didn't know they made these in dark chocolate! Where have t...12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love Reese's Dark Peanut Butter cups! Hands down my favorite candy bar! Love that it's not overly sweet or bitter. It's the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter and makes for the best treat anytime that sweet tooth craving hits! I would definitely recommend if you like peanut butter or chocolate. I purchase these all the time and usually keep the mini reese's in my fridge all the time!
Audrey R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Despite not loving peanut butter, I LOVE Reese's peanut butter cups... but only if it's the dark chocolate kind. I find the milk chocolate too sweet and just prefer dark chocolate over milk in general. The dark chocolate pairs nicely with the sweeter, but savory peanut butter creating the perfect balance of yum. I basically steal all of these from my kid at Halloween, because she's happy either way ;)
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
I love peanut butter and dark shocolate and so does my family! That's unfortunate as I seem to run out very quickly and spend too much on candy in a week. I love the 2 ct cups because I can eat them myself, and not have to share or bring it home. The taste is wonderful for those who love the 2 flavors and dark chocolate is good for you right?
Lucy G.
Brooklyn, NY
What is not to love? You have the yummy dark chocolate and the creamy peanut butter. So salty so sweet and so so yummy! I actually like the dark chocolate even better than the original but that is because in general I am such a dark chocolate fan. Thank you Reese's for coming up with a product for all the dark chocolate lovers out there!
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
The dark chocolate in Reese's Dark Peanut Butter is not as strong flavored as I normally like it but I have to say, these are really delicious. The peanut butter flavor of a Reese's is unique and taste like perfection and now it's coated with dark chocolate? ❤️HIGH FIVE!❤️ I have these in my rotation of chocolates I indulge in regularly.
Kristin L.
Raleigh, NC
A-Maze-Ing!!!! I buy these in the fun size bags as well. The dark chocolate is not quite as sweet, but still somehow richer and more complex in flavor. I have to be really careful, because I can eat several of these at one time, they're so good!!! I know most are used to the regular milk chocolate ones, but give these a try!
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the Reese's Dark Peanut Butter Cups. This is one of my favorite cheat treats. It takes two of my favorite things and puts it into one amazing candy "bar". It tastes great, it is exactly like the pb cups you know and love, but made with dark chocolate instead. If you are a dark chocolate fan, I would suggest this!
Alicia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Reese's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are by far my favorite Candy! I try only buy 1 pack because I tend to over do it and set them all. The dark chocolate is bitter and taste perfect with peanut butter. Better yet try adding these to some of your holiday recipes and your desserts will come out fabulous!
Christine V.
My favorite candy, along with Twix and Kit Kats, is dark Reese's. Yes, they may cost some money (not as much as Ghirardelli), but they are worth every penny and are easy to find in any store. I don't eat these candies often, but whenever I have a chocolate craving, these are my go to candies.
Jeanett A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Reese's Dark Peanut Butter Cups taste very good with the peanut butter inside and dark chocolate coating on top . I like anything that has Dark Chocolate in it and it suppose to be good for your health. I have eaten Reese Peanut butter since I was a teenager and I still love them now.
Thea R.
Boise , ID
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ooo I didn't know they made these in dark chocolate! Where have these been all my life?
Nazish S.
Freeport, NY
Do these come in king size?
VERONICA C.
april s.
Sherwood, AR
i have never seen the dark chocolate ones!!! where can I find them??