BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jacki F.
Cherryville, NC
My go to candy these are heaven for those who love Reese pieces. They are appropriately proceed for a candy bar. Just the extra crunch of the pieces make it worth it all.
Lizette O.
Reeses cups have been one of my enjoyable and favorite snacks when I was a teenager. Additionally, it always will be my snack of all times. It literally melts in your mouth. The chocolate and peanut together make a great combination in taste. The cups are a nice size to eat. Overall, this is the first thing I look for at check out.
Penny G.
Coeburn, VA
The best of both worlds in one amazing package. Love the amount of crunch it adds to a Reese Cup. My new favorite. The yumminess of a Reese with the crunch of Pieces.
Harper F.
Waco
I didn't think Reese's Crispy Crunchy Candy would be the Candy for me but I tried it and was so hooked that I eliminated most of my other sugary intake items for several weeks and indulged in these delectable bars for my every candy crave.
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are pretty good! I like the inside of Reeses Pieces milder flavor and the in your face peanut butter filling of the original Reeses. I like that the outside shell of the Reeses Pieces are not as crunchy as it is in a bag of them.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very good!! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars I absolutely love this candy!! I would totllay recommend it to family and friends!! I love it frozen even the peanut butter cups!! It's cheap and very good!!
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh. My. Goodness! These are so Good! I am in Reese's and peanut butter heaven! This better not be limited edition.
Kristin F.
Buffalo, NY
I love this candy this is one of my favorite candy since I was a kid I loved eating it I love the crunchiness at times at least two out of the three colors and then save the last color and is all at once
Jena D.
Heaven. That is how you describe this candy!! If you like Reese's pieces and you like peanut butter cups, then you will love these! They are not over the top either. There is just the right amount of crunchy candy in the center of these cups. If you have not tried one yet, you should. You will not be disappointed.
Marisela T.
Fort Worth , TX
I love Reese's pieces they are my favorite . Love how they melt in your mouth! Perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter . I love to bake so I am always trying out different ways to make yummy treats . One of my favorites is chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting topped with Reese's pieces!!

Target