BY REESE

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marissa G.
chihuahua mexico
Me encantan estos chocolates son mis favoritos cuando se deshacen en tu boca el sabor todo definitivamente son mis preferidos pruébalos!!
Nandini M.
Montreal
Yesss. I love peanut butter chocolate anything and these are so good. I love how crunchy it is but I prefer the original ones better.
Stephanie E.
Chula Vista , CA
Love this chocolate it sweet and salty at the same time an it’s also a great combination.
Kimberly&Tahla S.
Victoria
Purchased at: Walmart
Yesss these are so good. 10/10 would eat for breakfast... I keep a pack on me at all times Incase of an emergency. Would buy again.. keeps people with peanut allergies from stealing your snacks.. 😋 byee
Celine N.
Brampton , ON
these aren't too bad, i cant say i didn't enjoy eating these, but whole heartily i prefer the original one, i feel that im looking forward to the smoothness of the original peanut butter cups, and with these there is something lacking, and it throws off the taste! but it was totally work the buy, just for the experience
Sabrina A.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
These Reese’s are ok. But I prefer the original. I do not think that the original needs to have anything added in. The crunchy pieces ruined the taste of the cups
haley d.
seminary
these are amazingly good! i didnt think i would like them but they are pretty good. i love reese's and especially with the crunch on the inside. it makes it 100% better than they were before. i highly recommend trying these!
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
It's a Reese's so its wonderful no matter what but I really dont need the extra crunchiness that has been added.
Tamara C.
Sometimes you need a chocolate fix! Reeses is one of my go to! I like the new crunch texture! Doesn't change the flavor and it surprising pretty good
keely r.
Forks, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! I love how they are a little bit crunchy, it definitely changes it up a little from the original

Target