BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Buy on Amazon*
Bonnie D.
North Branch, MN
Love the immediate sugar fix you get from this. There is a great peanut butter flavor in that candy coating.
Samantha I.
Oak Forest, Il
Delicious and perfect for stocking stuffers.
My brothers love them and you usually can always find them on sale!
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter continues to make every holiday that much more festive! When I start seeing these delicious eggs in stores I get excited! They are a favorite of my entire family and I've been known to buy a coupe extra packs just so we don't end up fighting over the last couple!
Memory A.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Delicious! I love the crunch! You can't ever go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate!
Alexandra U.
Pueblo, CO
For some reason Reese's pieces are the only way I eat Reese's! They just taste sooo good and I think the flavor is much different. With these egg shapes they just make them more festive and more fun to eat :-)
Tamara U.
La Crete, AB
Super cute, great for the holidays and tastes so yummy! Great gift for kids and adults!
Jay Y.
Dallas, GA
Taste Amazing!

By far one of my favorite treats. Soft and crunch and doesn't disappoint. Would highly recommend to everyone!
Cathy O.
Strongstown, PA
My kids love these and I love to put them in their stockings. I like the Reese's products coverall
Dee D.
North Brunswick, NJ
Reeses fanatics love anything that's Reese's! This is amazing! The crunch is awesome & it's still super penny buttery! Yum!
Susan B.
Ottawa
I am the biggest chocolate lover around.Reese' has to be my my favorite.Love peanut butter and the chocolate is the best.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
Is this your favorite candy to sneak into the movie theater? Instead of paying 5$ for a box there
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Who puts Reese's Pieces in their ice cream. MMMM!
Winnie T.
Middletown , DE
I'm I the only complete Reese ADDICT?
Jessica M.
Summerville, SC
What's your favorite dessert to make with Reese's Pieces?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Have you tried to add them to peanut butter cookies? man, good stuff!