BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
This was just an unnecessary piece of candy. Reeses pieces are nasty to me and to violate a damn good Reeses cup for this atrocity just just flat or disrespectful.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
Yuck! I did not like these at all. This candy was just too much peanut butter, chocolate, and everything else! If you like Reese’s peanut era pieces in your Reese’s peanut butter cup then I recommend this if it sounds like to much then I wouldn’t spend money on it. I wish I hadn’t.
emily a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate but i dont like these because it has peanut butter. I jusst dont like the taste with chocolate. I wouldnt buy this again
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really don’t like peanut butter at all, but everyone was saying to try out the Reece’s chocolate and honestly I didn’t not find it good at all. For me personally it has to much peanut butter if you like peanut butter then go out and buy it. But if you’re like me DON’T BUY IT!!
Annie P.
Such a let down! It took me forever to find the product in a store. Then when I finally got to try it...I was underwhelmed. The peices take away from the Reese’s. Definitely a flop for me.
Lexie C.
manchester
Very rich and filling. Great if you love peanut butter however I am not to keen on it however it is a popular brand.
Kylie W.
Tustin
We have stopped getting Reese’s. They have become really dry and aren’t made like they used to be.
Brittany E.
Greencastle
I do not like these. They took a great product and ruined with by putting Reese’s pieces in it. The taste is not good.
Laura B.
I wish I could say something positive about this product and I’ll apologise to anyone that loves them as I realise that they are loved by so many but I just don’t like these. I love peanut butter but these are just gross😔
Rachael R.
Raeford , NC
Super disappointed. I’d seen commercials for these and I absolutely love pieces so was excited to try this. There were hardly any pieces in the middle and they were mini ones so you didn’t even get the food crunch. I wouldnt purchase these again

Target