BY REESE'S

These big, crunchy peanut butter cups are a fun twist on a classic. Like crunchy peanut butter? Then these peanut-loaded cups are for you. Big Cups give you more delicious peanut butter in each bite.

Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Start your review of Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristal ⚜.
I usually hate peanut better but I loves Reese’s omg. I buy it almost every week it’s kind of hard to get it in the Caribbean!
Chrissy S.
By far my favorite candy bar, it's crumbly and delicious. It's soft and crunchy at the same time and tastes amazing.
Sarah T.
Phoenix
These. Are. So. Good! I love anything involving chocolate and peanut butter, and the pieces in the cup are perfect! 👌🏼
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love getting bags full of this for Halloween. This is what puts me in the Halloween spirit. You can get this pretty much in all retail stores
Laura A.
St albans
LOVEEE! these are the best things ever if you love peanut butter youll definatly love these i can't describe how good they are 100% must get
Liza E.
Chandler, AZ
My sweet tooth choice of all time! Love these.  Got some for my son and I think I was the one who ended up eating them.  My true weakness. The price is great too great that you will be buying more then you should.  Definitely a candy you can enjoy and share with someone.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my god. When I tried it, I expected it to be weird, but it was amazing. This was a real treat! It was as good as eating a cake! That's how rich and decadent this was. So worth the price and the calories. So yummy that I would eat it again.
Melissa R.
Williamsport
Reese’s are my favorite, I love all their candy. Not much else to say you either love them or not. I think they are affordable.
Victoria A.
Calgary, AB
This is truly my all time favourite chocolate bar! I love Reese’s and I love crunchy peanut butter! However I don’t know where to find these in Canada anymore! I want them back!!!
Jennifer F.
Brooksville , FL
This chocolate bar is the perfect mix of smooth and crunchy. The value is excellent, very inexpensive! I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, you can never go wrong with a reese product!

Target